E-waste is killing people in Africa!

AlTech

Tech should be reused first and then sent to safe recycling like European laws require...

Except that costs money and companies don't want to spend money.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

You might get mercury in your blood and lead poisoning so RIP!

Instead a one day trip is all you'll need to get the parts that you want.

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~

Well, I mean, you'd be dead by the time you found one because life expectancy and stuff... The lack of fresh water might also be bad for you, but I don't know; I'm not African.

Another one who falls for liberal propaganda. My advice dont talk about stuff you do not know. I am, from africa

Ahh, so this is why manufacturers make slimmer and lighter products. Technically it will pile up to less e-waste weight per year. :P

Jk

Another one who falls for liberal propaganda. My advice dont talk about stuff you do not know. I am, from africa

It's a joke. I know people from Africa (mainly boarding students from Nigeria), their lives are very similar to mine.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

can it run crysis...that is what the guy in the red shirt in the second picture is thinking.

Why am I at fault if they're the one rumaging the trash? They choose to do so, it's thier consequences.

Ignorance at its finest here ladies and gentlemen.

This isn't news

Waste has been fucking africa for years

https://youtu.be/ANpRrxBbkiA?t=2m23s

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

So am I. What liberal propaganda are you talking about?

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Everything we do kills people in Africa: Food waste, climate changes, electronic garbage, direct intervention, lack of direct intervention, diamond mining, metal mining, even sending fucking humanitarian help kills people in Africa since warlords intercept it and abuse it.

Yet none of this is fundamentally a problem in an of itself and it seems like industrialization is adversely affecting mostly Africa and ONLY Africa since even Latin American and Asian third world nations are slowly but finally emerging of such critical state, yet Africa only worsens.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Great place for another Scrapyard wars... (dont kill me please).

That would be rather interesting...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Great place for another Scrapyard wars... (dont kill me please).

Because I would want @LinusTech to develop cancer and have various heavy metals and nasty stuff in his body? No! That is really messed up! I wouldn't wish that upon anybody except for the NSA!

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

so what exactly are they expecting the consumer to do about this?  its not like consumer fly over to Ghana and dump our e-waste over there personally?  we dispose of it "properly".  this is obviously what the "proper" disposal companies are doing with them, I'm sure all these electronics that end up in Ghana aren't coming from someone sifting through landfill garbage.  

so why don't these idiots attack the right people, not just the absurdly generalized "consumer" which will change absolutely nothing.

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's