Islam and homosexuality.

Sir Asvald

Hello everyone.

I would like to take a few minutes expressing my beliefs about homosexuality. I am not forcing anything upon anyone. You can believe what you want.

Anyway. I was talking to a friend about homosexuality, I, do not believe in homosexuality. Nor I indulge in it. He told me that he had a Muslim friend that was gay and his family kicked him out of the house. My religion teaches that it is wrong to indulge in homosexual activities because it is forbidden for us.

Please, don't not hate us. This is our belief. You can do want you want. We cannot stop you. We live a world where Are you free to do what you want, providing that you obeying the law of the country.

Thank you for you time.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

My view: Hey, let people be with who they want. Don't deal in other people's business, do what makes you happy and butt out of other people's business. NerdCubed did a great video on this, it's called "Anger, Buses, Equality and Silence."

Also, why are you telling us this?

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

I don't care about hetrosexuality. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

k den, as if non muslim homo sexuals will care about that though..

homo sexual muslims: I guess disown yourself from the religion.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Let me explain it simply hun.

You deal with your life and let others live their life.

You are nothing but a jackass if you are really bothered by an other person life and lifestyle (considering its no harm..like..ISIS or whatever.)

Just stop freaking caring. Nobody asks you to be one nobody asks you to accept it , but just let people do what they believe is right.

Just the same way you believe its wrong. You are not here to decide for anyone but yourself.

Stop making it "SPECIAL" because its not , its their life.

Let me explain it simply hun.

You deal with your life and let others live their life.

You are nothing but a jackass if you are really bothered by an other person life and lifestyle (considering its no harm..like..ISIS or whatever.)

Just stop freaking caring. Nobody asks you to be one nobody asks you to accept it , but just let people do what they believe is right.

Just the same way you believe its wrong. You are not here to decide for anyone but yourself.

Stop making it "SPECIAL" because its not , its their life.

That is what I'm saying. But certain people who are saying that my religion is barbaric and whatever. I am just stating why we don't believe.

I've had countless times where people have called me and my religion barbaric.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.