Here's a million dollar laptop accessory idea...

HeyKitty

Because laptops keep getting thinner (like smartphones -.-) Someone should make a cooling pad for laptops that have battery banks built in around the vents/fans so you can at LEAST double your life if not triple or more!

...That is all

/status

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

what???
if you're using a cooling pad that probably means the laptop is already on your desk...plugged in...

a cooling pad is not the same as a phone case

lol

you cant just put a battery in it and stick it on your laptop

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Because laptops keep getting thinner (like smartphones -.-) Someone should make a cooling pad for laptops that have battery banks built in around the vents/fans so you can at LEAST double your life if not triple or more!

...That is all

/status

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=gen&sku=312-1242

Available on  Latitudes.

what???

if you're using a cooling pad that probably means the laptop is already on your desk...plugged in...

a cooling pad is not the same as a phone case

lol

you cant just put a battery in it and stick it on your laptop

Wait... you don't carry a portable pad with you in your bag?

such as:

http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-NotePal-Ultra-Slim-R9-NBC-XSLI-GP/dp/B005C31HC0

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

such as:

http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-NotePal-Ultra-Slim-R9-NBC-XSLI-GP/dp/B005C31HC0

no...

because my laptop is slim and actually has proper cooling?

why would I carry around an extra huge pad, laptops are meant to be portable

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

such as:

Batteries are very very heavy...

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

not according to asus

just because its thick?

you know that closing the lid and putting it in a backpack is easier than unplugging a giant fan, closing the laptop, putting the laptop in a backpack, wrapping up the fan cable, putting the fan in the backpack, and then the reverse for taking it out again

yeah, that's not portable

having to carry around a power brick is already inconvenient, I don't see why anyone would want to carry around 10 accessories for a "portable" laptop

but just fyi the asus laptops have really good cooling so you wouldnt need a cooling pad in the first place

Spoiler

just because its thick?

you know that closing the lid and putting it in a backpack is easier than unplugging a giant fan, closing the laptop, putting the laptop in a backpack, wrapping up the fan cable, putting the fan in the backpack, and then the reverse for taking it out again

yeah, that's not portable

having to carry around a power brick is already inconvenient, I don't see why anyone would want to carry around 10 accessories for a "portable" laptop

but just fyi the asus laptops have really good cooling so you wouldnt need a cooling pad in the first place

I mean that big ass one with the liquid cooler. And a decent sized cooling/battery pad can't possibly be that big in concept

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

I mean that big ass one with the liquid cooler. And a decent sized cooling/battery pad can't possibly be that big in concept

what???

they made a laptop with a liquid cooler?

wow i didnt know that...

it seems like its just a base station though, i think it works without the station too

laptop docks are a thing

battery cooling pads arent, even without a battery laptop cooling pads are already way too big

but why a cooling pad???

if you need more battery, but an external battery...

any proper laptop should have good enough cooling to not overheat under full load

Spoiler

what???

they made a laptop with a liquid cooler?

wow i didnt know that...

it seems like its just a base station though, i think it works without the station too

laptop docks are a thing

battery cooling pads arent, even without a battery laptop cooling pads are already way too big

but why a cooling pad???

if you need more battery, but an external battery...

any proper laptop should have good enough cooling to not overheat under full load

tell the bottom part to Toshiba

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

not according to asus

i have an ROG G751JM and the accuracy of this hurts

quite literally, it's a pain to carry it around.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

...That is all

/status

Are you trying to say that you could connect some kind of charging device to the heat vent on a laptop and use it as some kind of generator? That it turns charges the battery that it running the cooling pad?

such as:

I've literally never seen anyone do this

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit