who can screw up a Tetris game? UbiSoft can

zMeul

Okay, lemme get my C++ and SDL going, and I'll make that game.

Lol, no really, I don't have time.

WHAT. THE. FUCK? I started to feel ashamed to have considered Ubisoft for internship, I have no choice but to go EA then.

Or go to Valve.

Ye ole' train

Or go to Valve.

Fuck Valve, they are the fucking worst game devs I've seen in my life and have terrible customer support.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Ubisoft? Nah, must be Gameworks. They use it in a lot of stuff and that must be to blame, not the developers. /s

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

wa anyone can make that in unity or ue4 in no time

go ahead big boi.

1980's code is just too challenging.

Isnt there code from those years that's not even taught anymore because it's irrelevant?

Wow, serious? How?!

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Or go to Valve.

Valve don't have office in my country. The only game devs here are Ubisoft and EA, the rest are mobile game devs. I would strongly prefer Bethesda or Square Enix though.

This is the part where NVIDIA steps in out of nowhere to announce NVIDIA TetrominoWorks™.

The biggest  BURNOUT  fanboy on this forum.

And probably the world.

wa anyone can make that in unity or ue4 in no time

dude .. you can make a workable Tetris game in fucking text mode, you know .. like the bloody BIOS

change the output format to 80 lines, to have a bigger workable area

use ASCII code 178 - ▓ or 219 - █ as the basic building block and go to town

and, on the logic side you can use a matrix (array)

Fuck Valve, they are the fucking worst game devs I've seen in my life and have terrible customer support.

*he says as he plays CS:go 24/7*

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

£8 for a fucking Tetris ! Ubisoft is out of their minds, greedy fucks. This makes me hate them so much more than i already have,

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

10 UbiShekels? I'll take the non-buggy free version any day!

'Make sure to wear a wool sweater and to stand on a carpet while working on PC's' -Linus 2015

Ubisoft? Nah, must be Gameworks. They use it in a lot of stuff and that must be to blame, not the developers. /s

Lol'd

I never understood why anyone would ever get remakes of classics like PacMan and Tetrris when there will pretty much be no difference between the original and the remaster. In this case the original is far superior., 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

I wonder if we can go a thread where jackoffs don't shit-post about irrelevant AMDvsNvidia in random threads. "HUR DUR RETARDS BLAME GAMEWORKS HUR DUR"

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Call yours Fourtress and have the completed lines build up a fort you use in minigames, a la Rampart, and sell it as a micro-transaction monster on mobile

Genius xD

How the fuck can you mess up Tetris? Any person with some basic understanding of programming can do a simple version in a couple of days. Sure, it won't be as complex as I assume this game was intended to be, but a team of programmers should be easily able to create a running, (mostly) bug-free version in a few weeks. I have to admit that the versus mode looks cool, too bad it probably doesn't work.

Genius xD

I expect a nominal percentage and offer any further consultations as needed. I had an idea a year or so ago for a F2P reflex mobile game. wonder if I should find my notes...

I expect a nominal percentage and offer any further consultations as needed. I had an idea a year or so ago for a F2P reflex mobile game. wonder if I should find my notes...

Calm down, I never said I was actually doing it :D

Calm down, I never said I was actually doing it :D

It's in the aether now, if you don't SOMEONE will...

It's in the aether now, if you don't SOMEONE will...

It's only in the aether when whoever reads it uses wifi or a phone actually ;)