Oukitel K10000 with it's massive 10000 mAh battery

is it longer though? it may last longer in time, but I'm sure it takes the same amount of battery life to browse trough 30 pages, but longer in time

The CPU is not that bad, I guess. Most of the phones in Asia are running on a media tek CPUs, And I've used those phones. It's not that bad. But should not compare it to Snapdragon CPUs.

depends of the efficiency.

Dunno about that, but the reason they put 1GHz on that phone is to may last the battery longer, more frequency = more battery drain, heat. So that. I guesss.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

It looks pretty badass.

Too bad that despite the battery, the rest of the specs are really timid in my opinion.

Guess I'll have to wait for Sony or Samsung to come with their Solid state batteries. Since they can hold a riddiculous charge at 330 mah per gram

src: http://tweakers.net/nieuws/106328/sony-demonstreert-volledig-solid-state-accu.html (sorry it's dutch) :(

It's over 9000! I'm suprised no one made that joke sooner.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Nice! Not too expensive either. I'd have preferred to see an amoled fhd screen and maybe 3gb of ram, but for everything else I don't see anything to complain about, especially for the price.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

That is too ugly for words. But the battery almost makes it tempting in spite of that, lol.

Almost

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

This is literally taken right from bf3 with a pic over it

http://des.gearbest.com/uploads/2015/201512/heditor/201512080930431111.jpg

I need this phone though...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Its a shame the rest of the specs are sh*t

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

Perfect phone for a power ranger 

Power-Rangers_Overdrive_Tracker.jpg

They don't have to stick to their shitty flip phones anymore. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Pros; Big battery life

Cons: Ugly as fuck, shit specs

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Well if it really has a 10000mAh battery and it's fully charged, than in theory it's true.

Easy maths :P

iPhone 6s plus battery, 2915mAh

2915 x 3 = 8745mAh.

With some power losses calculated here and there that's about 9000mAh, and if you do 10000-9000 that's 1000mAh, about 10% :P

Just out of curiosity, where did you get the specs for the iPhone 6s Plus battery?

According to this, it's 2750 mAh:

http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_6s_plus-7243.php

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Does it also weight like a kilo? 10k maH worth of battery is...very heavy.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Wow, a phone that I'm actually interested in. Never thought that would happen.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

That is too ugly for words. But the battery almost makes it tempting in spite of that, lol.

Almost

Indeed, lol. If the reviews are any good, I might suggest this to my aunt and/or my dad. I would of course get a case around this, so they wouldn't look like morons :P

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

My 13,000 mAh battery pack weighs maybe double that of a fairly big smartphone. We also have a 20,000 mAh battery at work that weighs 3 or 4 times as much as a smartphone.

Honestly, that's still light enough to be perfectly portable.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

My 13,000 mAh battery pack weighs maybe double that of a fairly big smartphone. We also have a 20,000 mAh battery at work that weighs 3 or 4 times as much as a smartphone.

Honestly, that's still light enough to be perfectly portable.

Not in the pocket though ):

Just out of curiosity, where did you get the specs for the iPhone 6s Plus battery?

According to this, it's 2750 mAh:

http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_6s_plus-7243.php

I was in a rush and it looks like i clicked the wrong link, found it here

http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_6_plus-6665.php

6+ instead of the 6s+ but still, if you count in some loss in converting the voltage up to 5V and back to 3.7V it's still possible in theory, but my calculations are wrong i'll give you that :P

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Not in the pocket though ):

How so? I can easily carry around my 13,000 mAh battery pack in a pocket, without it being too big or too heavy.

How so? I can easily carry around my 13,000 mAh battery pack in a pocket, without it being too big or too heavy.

Every 10k+ maH power bank I've seen has been massive, even the newer ones with better tech.  It's about a third or a quarter as thick as a brick and about 3/4 as long too.

It isn't as heavy as you might think. I have a 12k maH battery pack and it is only about twice as heavy as my iPhone 4.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Why did I read it as Quadro K10000

Starting price $9001.99

Dunno about that, but the reason they put 1GHz on that phone is to may last the battery longer, more frequency = more battery drain, heat. So that. I guesss.

Penthium 4 at 2.0 ghz had a tdp of 75 w. Today you can get a core m3  which has two cores at up to 2ghz with a tdp of  4.5w.

A lower clockspeed doesnt insure that it's more efficient.

Oh damn... I would like to have it [emoji1] but Mediatek & 1Ghz is a no-no for me... The design of it reminds me of a Galaxy S5/S6 Active [emoji1]