Donald Trump Wants To "Close up" The Internet

13CA350

at this point, i am convinced his statements and campaign itself is just fabricated to serve as material for a new biography/documentary/movie of himself....

hell, i hope Michael Moore does a movie on him and how stupid and gullible the american population can be at times...

good grief, why is anyone dumb enough to actually support this shit

I am not one for swearing much but WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?

I don't think Trump is serious, he also said we should build a Great Wall of Mexico and register all Muslims and not allow them to enter or exit the country. He is there to bring out the outrageous views of the Republicans. Trump was a registered Democrat before this and the Republican party doesn't want him running for them.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

I don't think Trump is serious, he also said we should build a Great Wall of Mexico and register all Muslims and not allow them to enter or exit the country. He is there to bring out the outrageous views of the Republicans. Trump was a registered Democrat before this and the Republican party doesn't want him running for them.

Yea, which is why he's in the lead among Republican voters.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

r6eLKnJ.png

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

ted-series-of-tubes-stevens-indicted-re-

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

The wall thing is the least worrying thing he has said. The fact that dangerous generalizations about a demographic come so easily to him is fucking scary. There is no nuance with him and history is filled with people with the same dangerous rhetoric he's using. Muslims should be required to wear an ID card? Hmmm, where have I heard that before? Let's ban all muslims from this country? Any Muslim American who travels to the Middle East should be banned from coming back, including those serving in our military? The people fleeing drug cartels and a corrupt government in hopes for a better life, even if it means washing dishes are murderers and rapists?

Trump is a worry, but i doubt he will get elected he is just too controversial and his recent comments probably aren't going to help in the polls.

Donald Trump is just talking out his ass, His talking all this shit to keep his hicks happy deep down he damn well knows the internet is massive business. Trust me on this one if he did become president he will just be another puppet to string along.

He is a fuck head.

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

this doesn't really matter its not like US citizens vote for a candidate to be president. That's the electoral college's job https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90RajY2nrgk&ab_channel=truTV

LOOK AT MY NEW FLAG DESIGNS FOR PA AND VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE

LOOK AT MY FIRST BATCH OF DESIGNS HERE

4690K @ 4.5GHz

GTX 970 FTW

MSI Z97 PC MATE

Define R5 windowed

Cooler Master Seidon 240m

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1

Kingston 120gb SSD

SanDisk 480Gb SSD

Seagate 1Tb Hard drive

I find it hilarious that he makes all these asinine statements and whenever someone disagrees or responds negatively to it, then he calls them "foolish".

I do hope he's trolling with his presidency and with all these radical ideas. Otherwise I must say I think if anything should have been closed up, it would be the legs of the mother that gave birth to him.

if trump is going to be the president... rip murican internet

Intel Core i7 7800x @ 5.0 Ghz with 1.305 volts (really good chip), Mesh OC @ 3.3 Ghz, Fractal Design Celsius S36, Asrock X299 Killer SLI/ac, 16 GB Adata XPG Z1 OCed to  3600 Mhz , Aorus  RX 580 XTR 8G, Samsung 950 evo, Win 10 Home - loving it :D

Had a Ryzen before ... but  a bad bios flash killed it :(

MSI GT72S Dominator Pro G - i7 6820HK, 980m SLI, Gsync, 1080p, 16 GB RAM, 2x128 GB SSD + 1TB HDD, Win 10 home

Why does anyone even listen to this guy?

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Fine. We, the rest of the world, will have our own internet.

With hookers and blackjack, probably.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Now this is going to sound like a hate against America post but I can assure you it really isn't, its just an observation based on facts.

The stupidity in America goes far beyond the people at the top, some of the most ridiculous statements I've ever heard have come from Americans...

There was the senator who was pushing for loosened gun control across America while he was also telling the senate that Americans are too stupid to remember a 4 digit PIN and Chip & Pin should be suspended indefinitely. Hmm, so your too stupid to remember a 4 digit number but owning an assault rifle is totally fine?

How about the people who took to Facebook to proclaim the women shot in the abortion clinic deserved to die because they'd gone there to destroy a life and all life is sacred. Talk about a self contradictory statement.

There was the guy who said Catholics should rise up against the Muslims in an armed uprising because Muslims are killing white people. Yeah so the best way to tackle religious extremism is to become a religious extremist?

There's the pastor who claims homosexuality is a choice. Oh and that Starbucks are ejaculating into Coffee across America to breed homosexuality.

The religious nut jobs who still refuse to believe in Evolution claiming God hand crafted us all.

The people who say Social Health Care is a bad thing.

And the best thing I ever heard, did you know that 71% of Americans cannot locate the pacific ocean on a map? There was even people who complained about the blue covering up most of the map.

Now I get it, the large majority of people are indeed intelligent and in fact some of the friendliest people on the planet, I've been there 3 times and every time I've come back home having had the time of my life but c'mon, even you Americans have to admit that there is some really dumb people who believe some really dumb things over in your country. Now I'm sure the UK has its fair share of idiots but for some reason they don't make themselves heard like the American idiots do.

I'm simply adding DJT to the list of idiots whom I shall chuckle at when I hear of his latest foux pas but I shall also ignore every single word that comes out of his right wing mouth.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

My biggest fear in the Modern day is internet trolls. In the before times (pre-internet) when personalities ran it was a PR stunt and they would withdraw after a few months. Now trolls are praising Trump as a joke and stupid people without brains are hopping on the bandwagon thinking this fool has good points.  If it wasn't for all the publicity he was getting Trump would have left awhile, now he probably thinks he has a shot and will actually run. 

Here's hoping people actually have a brain and not vote for someone that will metaphorically AND literally shit all over the country. So far all the major candidates are crap but I will take any of them over carrot-man

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

This is another in a long list of reasons why this man can't be elected. I have no idea how anyone can support this idiot.

Hang on just a minute 

If you close the internet then people go to the Dark web

And then theintelligence agencies have the same problem they do 

at the moment with the "Normal internet" were there are to many users 

and to much traffic for then to analysis 

And they fail to stop threats in time again.

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

americans get to elect either person A or person B into presidential office, and either candidate will make the same decisions and do the same things once in power, while spinning their actions as either motivated by right or left wing principals. this time around you may get to vote for a sociopath or a racist... good luck deciding. The american government is going to be tightening down the US internet over time, regardless who you vote for.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR