First day of college outfit (senior)

Stephie_Girl

So they aren't aren't too long with these boots, so they should def work.  I was a lil afraid, but the bootcut jeans I got are super cute :)post-36443-0-56203400-1377535671.jpg

My PC: CPU: I7-2600K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Evo, Mother Board: MSI Z77 Mpower, Ram: 4x4GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Corsair Vengeance (Black), Case: HAF 932, PSU: CM GX 650 (Upgrading to RM750 soon), SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD, HD:  750GB Seagate 7200 RPM, Optical: Samsung Blu-ray burner, GPU: MSI GTX 560 TI Twin Frozr (Upgrading to an HD R9-290X on launch)

You are on a tech forum, get the fuck out.

Fuck this place I'm out for good. Roflmao. This dude pretending he a chick.

Why are you so mean? Are you a sexist?

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Wear the skirt with black leggings underneath or tights if you prefer

The craycray leggings don't match the rest of the outfit.

OMG I didn't think of that.  I could wear these new booties with black leggings under that skirt.  Would be super warm, cute, function OMG THANKS!!!!!

My PC: CPU: I7-2600K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Evo, Mother Board: MSI Z77 Mpower, Ram: 4x4GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Corsair Vengeance (Black), Case: HAF 932, PSU: CM GX 650 (Upgrading to RM750 soon), SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD, HD:  750GB Seagate 7200 RPM, Optical: Samsung Blu-ray burner, GPU: MSI GTX 560 TI Twin Frozr (Upgrading to an HD R9-290X on launch)

Wear the skirt with black leggings underneath or tights if you prefer

The craycray leggings don't match the rest of the outfit.

I'll keep an eye on you.

Go with what ever you feel the best in...And we are almost all guys so what do you hope to get out of it??

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

OMG I didn't think of that.  I could wear these new booties with black leggings under that skirt.  Would be super warm, cute, function OMG THANKS!!!!!

np

I'll keep an eye on you.

I have a mental illness which makes me obsessive about appearance, makes this easy.

I don't think people actually have there opinion on somebody based on what they see them wear. But if you like dressing up, then thats fine too!

The heck I just find??

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Less clothes = high grade

No clothes = Ph. D

I need a USB-refrigerator for my beer

Less clothes = high grade

No clothes = Ph. D

Did you have to say it??

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Put everything in a closet or wardrobe, close your eyes and grab the first two things you find.

My method every time I have to go outside and get out of the dressing down that my body calls home.

I don't really think you will get a good answer on this forum...

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

I think there are better forums to ask this on, Eg "the milk lovers forum" or the "bacon lovers forum" the list goes on but a tech forum is the wrong place to go.

Put everything in a closet or wardrobe, close your eyes and grab the first two things you find.

My method every time I have to go outside and get out of the dressing down that my body calls home.

That could be a total disaster... I could grab some combinations that would scare even children...

That could be a total disaster... I could grab some combinations that would scare even children...

lol you already scared all of us :P 

I think that looks like a great outfit. Go for it! Good luck!

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

May I fish too?

I am down for this to!!

You got a fishing license?

I do :)