Cooler Master HAF Stacker

kuddlesworth9419

This looks awesome for an enthusiast with a desire to make 1 tower with their high end PC, high storage NAS, mini server, and even all the cooling in 1 box. Def not for me but seems kind of like a consumer rack solution.

This looks awesome for an enthusiast with a desire to make 1 tower with their high end PC, high storage NAS, mini server, and even all the cooling in 1 box. Def not for me but seems kind of like a consumer rack solution.

That's sort of what I want to do with it.

ITX based storage server up top

Gaming rig sitting pretty in the middle

Then have the option to throw liquid cooling kit in bottom in the future

Coolermaster HAF 932 | Intel i7 4770k  | Corsair H100i | 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance | PowerColor 7970 | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Corsair HX650 | Dell U2713HM , U2312HM

Samsung 840 Pro 128gb|  9tb Storage |  CMStorm Quickfire rapid (Cherry Blue) | SteelSeries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Siberia | Logitech G51| Xonar DX| Sennheiser HD518|

~Duck Duck Goose!~

Perfect for everything.

Small form factor HTPC? U got it.

Small form factor HTPC + Storage box that can be doubled up as a server? U got it.

Mid tower PC with an add on to store your rads and pumps? U got it.

Have a small business/company and want a sexy way to store your hard drives? U got it.

<3

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

I want it, hope there is no plastic 

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com

There will be plastic, you can be sure of that.

Not a big fan. the stacked cases look horrible. they look like some ghetto stacked up cases which together they are bulky

the 915 might be able to steal the title of biggest mitx case ever from the prodigy...

idk if it s a good or bad thing rly.

on another note, idk if you can fit the side fans with a gpu in doesn t seam like it...

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

I really love the stacked case design and I would buy 3 of the smaller ones to stack up, but sadly I'm not a fan of the HAF with regards to looks. It just doesn't do it for me. 

I just don'y see their intentions were with this design. The CM HAF series has always been known to be a series of cases optimized for air cooling. But with this, they obviously intend for people to buy the mid-tower component and and then at least one of the smaller units to use as either an attic or basement for a radiator. However, they STILL put that ugly side panel fan on the case. WTF? Maybe if it had a window similar to that of an Obsidian case it would be more appealing. Whatever...  

I just don'y see their intentions were with this design. The CM HAF series has always been known to be a series of cases optimized for air cooling. But with this, they obviously intend for people to buy the mid-tower component and and then at least one of the smaller units to use as either an attic or basement for a radiator. However, they STILL put that ugly side panel fan on the case. WTF? Maybe if it had a window similar to that of an Obsidian case it would be more appealing. Whatever...

you can buy each section individually so you don t need to buy many sections if you don t want it s just an added option.

there should be many side panel available. i remember cm saying there would be fully windowed side panel for both the mitx and atx sections.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

CoolerMaster + Stacker= plastic :) If done well though can look ok...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

And yes, I hope for Windowed side panels - be nice for showing off... just think, dual 360's in the basement and maybe a front 240 cooling the main system AND the mitx system in the roof. :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

I wonder about the cost, and i highly doubt you'll be able to fit the 360 rad while you actually have something else in it, might get two and have one for the system, and one dedicated for WC and maybe storage.

Can you lock them in place ?, i haven't heard anything about it.

Yes, I think if you have rads, you will need to pull out other components - so a mitx system, a storage box, or a rad box, etc.

Looks like there is a track and they do lock in place.

Double Stacker. Burger King's gotta do something about this. EATX STACKER BURGER with modeler vegetables  

$$金Trill金$$

I like it but not for my current build.

idk you guys but i wouldnt feel comfortable stacking too many cases even if they interlock.

i mean just think about 2 atx parts with 2-3 itx one... it they tip over think about the dmg...

Corsair needs to do this with the obsidian line. And I want a mitx obsidian (150d) that comes with a decent pcie extension and is nice and thin

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I really want this, I have two towers atm and man the space they take up is really annoying, i'd be okay with and extra tall tower and just have two systems. all i need is this case with a mITX so i can fit my second system in the top case :D I cant wait!

Work Station:: Cooler Master Storm Trooper // i7-3930K @ 3.9 GHz // Asus Sabertooth X79 // Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4X4GB) 1600 MHz // Cooler Master 1200W Gold // Xonar Essence STX // Radeon HD 6970 // Avermedia HD Live Gamer Pro

Gaming Rig:: Cooler Master Scout // i7-2700k @ 4.0GHz // MSI Z68 // G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB (4X4EB) 1066MHz // Antec 750W Bronze // Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi HD // EVGA GTX 670

idk you guys but i wouldnt feel comfortable stacking too many cases even if they interlock.

i mean just think about 2 atx parts with 2-3 itx one... it they tip over think about the dmg...

I dont think you can stack the ATC parts or if you can I really dont think thats what they intended. Also 3 itc would be any taller than 1 atx from what I saw. Also what about any full atc tower falling over that would cause some damage wouldnt it? So height is nothing new.

I dont think you can stack the ATC parts or if you can I really dont think thats what they intended. Also 3 itc would be any taller than 1 atx from what I saw. Also what about any full atc tower falling over that would cause some damage wouldnt it? So height is nothing new.

you CAN stack all parts of the stacker series in every other.

just 3 mitx cases alone isn t a problem.

lets say you build a gaming machine with a atx part and 2 mitx parts. (like CM shows)

But now you need a nas so you get a atx part with a itx extension for more hdds.

now you only have 1 spare closet to house that...

so you have a giant tower made of all 5+ parts.

only 1 part isn t problematic it s just if you want to use these as ghetto racks then it becomes a MINOR problem but i m just nit picking now.

Main reason beeing that I would rather stack sideways and heighwise rather than only heighwise. (corsair air 540 style)

ima get a stacker for my gaming workstation build :|

Character artist in the Games industry.