Cooler Master HAF Stacker

kuddlesworth9419

http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/microsite/hafstacker/

I find this really interesting. I am looking to buy the Corsair Air 540 so I would really like this case to be a cube case with two compartments and really good air cooling however it probably isn't. Nonetheless I still think this case will be very popular. There are no images of this case yet other than the picture of the air vent you need to make up.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Sorry I made a mistake with the title. It should be Stacker not staker. If someone could tell me how I can edit it then please do.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Sorry I made a mistake with the title. It should be Stacker not staker. If someone could tell me how I can edit it then please do.

Click edit, then full editor 

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Click edit, then full editor 

Thanks man.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

seriously 49 days why cant they of released this in 3 days then we wouldnt have to wait so damn long

If it was me I would've made the puzzle really hard and then when you solve it, it comes up with pictures of the actual case. The puzzle would need to be rally hard though so it stays a secret for a couple of days at least. It would of generated lots of hype that way and wouldn't have been pointless. I don't find the name of the case but Cooler Master should have taken the german approach and gone with a number system with the Stacker name.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

YAY hopefully it will be a true secessor the the original Stacker which I have heard great things about and it seemed like 'the case to get' at the time.

Definitely a long wait on that one, but hopefully it turns out to be pretty sweet, since I like those little cube cases. The little puzzle game was an interesting idea, but it kind of sucks that I solved it in all of 30 some seconds.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Move a long.. it'll look ugly as the rest of their case designs.

This looks cool

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Move a long.. it'll look ugly as the rest of their case designs.

I think many disagree with you there, but I can agree that most CM cases are either ugly or wonderful! 

I love all the HAF cases, have a HAF X my self

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

Cooler Master cases are not really my style...

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

seriously 49 days why cant they of released this in 3 days then we wouldnt have to wait so damn long

Gotta wait 50 freakin days to see a case? Better be a naked girl in that case. 

It actually is unveiled in 3 days, and they updated the puzzle

The timer is until you can buy it.

http://coolermaster-usa.com/microsite/hafstacker/

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

http://coolermaster-usa.com/microsite/hafstacker/

Mini site live - looks like, 45 days till release?  Some images from PAX on there as well.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Mini ITX case with room for a 360mm radiator on each side. yeah, sold.

That thing would be massive if you stacked all of them....

Everytime I look at the name of that case it reminds me of a cheeseburger idk why

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled