Cooler Master HAF Stacker

kuddlesworth9419

you CAN stack all parts of the stacker series in every other.

just 3 mitx cases alone isn t a problem.

lets say you build a gaming machine with a atx part and 2 mitx parts. (like CM shows)

But now you need a nas so you get a atx part with a itx extension for more hdds.

now you only have 1 spare closet to house that...

so you have a giant tower made of all 5+ parts.

only 1 part isn t problematic it s just if you want to use these as ghetto racks then it becomes a MINOR problem but i m just nit picking now.

Main reason beeing that I would rather stack sideways and heighwise rather than only heighwise. (corsair air 540 style)

I dont think anyone would realistically do that without some thought of it going through your head that it it might fall over, Also I personally dont see stacking multiple systems on top of each other being a thing. Also I bet CM had put something in the manual to cover their ass like dont stack anything higher than X height. you dont need clips to stack sideways just put them next to each other, the toughest thing ever.

I dont think anyone would realistically do that without some thought of it going through your head that it it might fall over, Also I personally dont see stacking multiple systems on top of each other being a thing. Also I bet CM had put something in the manual to cover their ass like dont stack anything higher than X height. you dont need clips to stack sideways just put them next to each other, the toughest thing ever.

A skyscraper of hardware :o

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

• 4 weeks later...

An hour to go for the most unneeded-yet-i-need-it piece of tech yet :D

--Xenon-VI - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.4GHz 1.34V (Gib 4950X) - MSI MEG X570 Unify -  48GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3600MHz - MSI WindForce // NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti @ 2GHz Core 7GHz Mem flashed with 350W BIOS (SOLD, Temporary 1660 waiting for 3090) - 240GB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 PCIE - OS Drive - 1TB SanDisk Ultra II SSD - 1TB Crucial BX500 SSD (SHIT, DONT BUY) - 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SSD - EVGA 750W G2 80+ Gold - Lian Li O11D - 9x Corsair SP120RGB - Corsair Commander - Corsair Hydro X Pump/Res - 360mm Thicc Radiator - Hydro X CPU Block - 3090 Waterblock soon come 

1x Acer 27" XV273K 4K 144Hz G-Sync - 1x LG 24UD58 24" 3840x2160 60Hz - 1x Iiyama 28" 3840x2160 60Hz - Valve Index Headset! 

Corsair K95 Platinum RGB MX Reds & Corsair Dark Core RGB 
Philips Fidelio X2HR w/ JDSLabs Atom & Topping D10 DSD DAC

Disappointed... still not available anywhere... love these launches where you cannot actually buy the product.

Thoughts that have come up and discussed with others. Everything listed would be stacked into one main tower

HAF STACKER 935 main unit - this is a 925 and 915 - would house my main gaming rig and the 915 would house dual 360 rads

HAF STACKER 915F - storage server (water cooled)

HAF STACKER 915R - storage server storage

HAF STACKER 915F - general purpose system (water cooled)

HAF STACKER 915R - house another 2 x 360 rad

So, a 925+915+915+915+915+915 - with three CPU's and two GPU's under water.

Things that come to mind:

a - insane overall cost

b - stability of the whole tower?

c - head pressure on the pump? Dual pump? Or some crazy two pump setup with a second pump in the middle?

Hmmm....

Then, with some crazy mod'ing - could I also fit each of my 4P folders into 925 units and stack them as well? Don't think the wife would like a hole in the floor from the basement into the living room to accommodate this tower. :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99