Schoolgirl found hanging from tree after suffering from 'rare allergic reaction to WiFi'

Gajender Yadav

"Something about video games and Muslims" - The Sun

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

She was never officially diagnosed, never even saw a doctor. Sounds like something else was going on, maybe she was being bullied or did something stupid which she thought was gonna come out.

Still tragic though.

If she ever actually said that she was allergic to WiFi, I  would guarantee that she was bullied.

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

I'm seriously doubting that it was WIFi, usually those signals are in no way powerful enough to cause physical harm. If they said it was cell service, i would probably believe that.

Current Build: Core i7 4790k @ 4.6, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz 8gb (2x4gb), GTX 980ti, NZXT Kraken X61, Fractal Define R5  EVGA Supernova B2 850w, Some 300gb hard drive.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/W7CNrH

Who hung her from the tree? Wi-Fi? It really wasn't clear to me from the article.

She should have seen a doctor.

Who hung her from the tree? Wi-Fi? It really wasn't clear to me from the article.

That's what I thought the title sounded like:

See! She was allergic to wifi! It even lynched her! 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

The fact is, while the symptoms of EMH are real, there is no scientific or medical proof, and is most likely a mental illness, something psychosomatic 

So her parents "research" found wifi to be the culprit and instead of actually looking after their daughters mental and physical health, they just blamed it in EHS

Her mum says "I did research and found that wifi is dangerous" when in fact if she really DID research it, she would find out the wifi is not dangerous, and that her daughters illness is something else, either a physical allergic reaction to something or a mental psychosomatic illness

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

*Sigh* The scapegoats people will blindly point to when a loved one dies.

EHS? Electro-Hypersensitivity? Allergic to Wi-fi. Is this a fucking joke? She's allergic to Wi-fi? How naive are these parents?

Forgive me for being so callous, but if you're so clueless as to not notice that your child is having problems at school, physiological, social or otherwise and then blame her suicide on suffering from wireless radio communications, you shouldn't be allowed to raise children. In my mind, this is (partially) the parent's fault for being so blind, and her blaming it on radio waves is just her grasping at straws, looking at something to blame other than herself. And now all the luddites in the UK are going to rally round her, calling for an end to anything that emits electromagnetic radiation.

Sad, but completely stupid, and it could have been prevented.

Yeah but going to a doctor would be rational.. you can't be rational, can you?

The fact is, while the symptoms of EMH are real, there is no scientific or medical proof, and is most likely a mental illness, something psychosomatic 

So her parents "research" found wifi to be the culprit and instead of actually looking after their daughters mental and physical health, they just blamed it in EHS

I really would love to see a ton of effort dumped in to researching it because it may provide another look on how the electrical systems in our body work and react with the environment just because it's purely interesting. Other than that it's just jumping the gun and having a mental break down without attempting to prevent or fix it.

Like other members pointed out. She was probably bullied or maybe she was mentally ill.

Also, what type of security does this school have if she was able to hang herself.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

^^Thing is when you get an idea like this into your head (the WiFi is harming me) it will drive you crazy for psychological reasons.
At that point those ideas in your head are just gnawing away at you and your brain is being allowed to use that to explain every little problem you have, this in turn causes further stress and stress exasperates all sorts of health issues.

It's literally impossible. Wifi is low power microwave...even if you wear a router as a hat they can't even penetrate your skin.

1. Bullshit, she was either bullied or suffering from a mental illness

As hard as this is on her parents, they should be persecuted for neglecting their child and whatever other laws not caring about her problems broke. Fucktard soccer mums thinking the first link on google going to a forum post by some other soccer mum makes them fucking experts

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I'm calling bullshit on this. One does not simply become allergic to electromagnetic signals. If someone could, they would be dead simply from background noise from microwaves, heaphones, etc. and not using it as an excuse for suicide. My condolences go out to the family, but still.

It's literally impossible. Wifi is low power microwave...even if you wear a router as a hat they can't even penetrate your skin.

They do actually penetrate, but a VAST majority of the photons will pass right through, analagous to visible light and glass

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

• Bullshit, she was either bullied or suffering from a mental illness
  • As hard as this is on her parents, they should be persecuted for neglecting their child and whatever other laws not caring about her problems broke. Fucktard soccer mums thinking the first link on google going to a forum post by some other soccer mum makes them fucking experts

It sounds stupid doesn't it ? When a football mom thinks she's an expert and is so sure that it's due to WiFi.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

1. Bullshit, she was either bullied or suffering from a mental illness
  2. As hard as this is on her parents, they should be persecuted for neglecting their child and whatever other laws not caring about her problems broke. Fucktard soccer mums thinking the first link on google going to a forum post by some other soccer mum makes them fucking experts

agreed

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

My condolences, but I really want to know what evidence she has that this is even remotely connected to wifi.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Bullshit. How are you allergic to electromagnetic light that is slightly different than radio or microwaves?

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

My condolences, but I really want to know what evidence she has that this is even remotely connected to wifi.

her mom says so

IMO if she would be allergic to EHS, then she would die way before...

Football mom says so.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

my take on it

1. girl comes home, says something about not feeling well etc
  2. mom being wise as fuck goes on the internets, sees something about why kids feel bad at school from some nutjob blaming EMR from routers
  3. mom being a good scientsist believes that without a doubt, not fact checking, because she refuses to believe her child could be subject to bullying
  4. shit gets worse, mom is retarded does nothing
  5. kid hangs herself
  6. mom is retarded does nothing still, maybe starts another movement of retarded uneducated females trying to ruin shit they dont understand

my take on it

• girl comes home, says something about not feeling well etc
  • mom being wise as fuck goes on the internets, sees something about why kids feel bad at school from some nutjob blaming EMR from routers
  • mom being a good scientsist believes that without a doubt, not fact checking, because she refuses to believe her child could be subject to bullying
  • shit gets worse, mom is retarded does nothing
  • kid hangs herself
  • mom is retarded does nothing still, maybe starts another movement of retarded uneducated females trying to ruin shit they dont understand
So another Anita like is born ? I hope not that would be horrible.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

my take on it

1. girl comes home, says something about not feeling well etc
  2. mom being wise as fuck goes on the internets, sees something about why kids feel bad at school from some nutjob blaming EMR from routers
  3. mom being a good scientsist believes that without a doubt, not fact checking, because she refuses to believe her child could be subject to bullying
  4. shit gets worse, mom is retarded does nothing
  5. kid hangs herself
  6. mom is retarded does nothing still, maybe starts another movement of retarded uneducated females trying to ruin shit they dont understand

Yeah, didn't quite want to go as far as blaming bad parenting, but... well let's just say blaming wifi doesn't depone in their favour.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Yeah, didn't quite want to go as far as blaming bad parenting, but... well let's just say blaming wifi doesn't depone in their favour.

I blame solely bad parenting. Neglecting and/or being oblivious to your kids problems because you are a self centered retard of a soccer mom