Schoolgirl found hanging from tree after suffering from 'rare allergic reaction to WiFi'

Gajender Yadav

Guys, it's from the mirror. It's not worth your time.

My condolences to all those grieving. I'm sorry to hear about the media circus surrounding this most unfortunate event. 

If you make a post contradicting mine that doesn't directly address my claims, or cites 'facts' without evidence, I'm probably not going to bother responding to it, because you probably didn't bother reading my post properly, and because life is too short. It doesn't mean I don't have an answer for you. It means I'm not dignifying you with a response. 

my take on it

1. girl comes home, says something about not feeling well etc
  2. mom being wise as fuck goes on the internets, sees something about why kids feel bad at school from some nutjob blaming EMR from routers
  3. mom being a good scientsist believes that without a doubt, not fact checking, because she refuses to believe her child could be subject to bullying
  4. shit gets worse, mom is retarded does nothing
  5. kid hangs herself
  6. mom is retarded does nothing still, maybe starts another movement of retarded uneducated females trying to ruin shit they dont understand

In fairness there is no evidence that bullying played any part in this, you are pulling that out of thin air.

I blame solely bad parenting. Neglecting and/or being oblivious to your kids problems because you are a self centered retard of a soccer mom

dayz-pitchfork.jpg

Bad parenting causes so many problems and if it causes a kid to hang themselves then they need to take a serious look at what they think and question it.

I'm I the only one or some parents really need to be sent to workshops/lectures that help explain mental illnesses and how to deal with them. This should have not ended like this, but sadly the mother was following the wrong thread (if that thread even lead to anything).

1. Bullshit, she was either bullied or suffering from a mental illness
  2. As hard as this is on her parents, they should be persecuted for neglecting their child and whatever other laws not caring about her problems broke. Fucktard soccer mums thinking the first link on google going to a forum post by some other soccer mum makes them fucking experts

It sounds stupid doesn't it ? When a football mom thinks she's an expert and is so sure that it's due to WiFi.

Shots fired

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

My condolences.

However I do not believe that wifi was the cause of her health issues.

Based on my basic physics knowledge and from what i have studied and worked on in communications engineering I find it hard to believe. Open to being proven wrong if anybody knows of any contrary data...

Well this story was posted on the internet. Can't get any more true than that!

In fairness there is no evidence that bullying played any part in this, you are pulling that out of thin air.

For a kid to hang herself there has to be a pretty strong reason. one of those is intense bullying, another is mental illness. both of which i mention earlier. Cherry picking posts to make one look good is not nice.

Bad parenting causes so many problems and if it causes a kid to hang themselves then they need to take a serious look at what they think and question it.

they need to hang themselves.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I want to see what kind of minivan the mother drives, and/or how much soul still resides in the withered husk of an automaton that is her husband.

These aren't parents, they're a married couple who produced a child in order to justify their current state, and now look at the state of it. A girl committed suicide, and her mother could have prevented it if she'd been paying attention to her. I've been a child before. Real parents know when their child is having a rough time, regardless of how convincingly they say "I'm fine". To put the blame on a universal electromagnetic construct is not only naive, it's disgustingly irresponsible.

Something tells me this girl thought not to let her parents know about what was going on, and it was either by social pressure or because of a prior knowledge that nothing her parents would do about it would be effective. That's the saddest thing here, in my mind.

Wow I am shocked. This story is unbelievable... As in, I literally do not believe it for a single second.

Headaches so bad she wanted to kill herself and she did not go to the doctor? Geez... I wonder what's more likely, morons on Google who doesn't understand what WiFi is or works, or this studied neurological disorder which is often called "suicide headache" which does not have anything to do with WiFi?

Yeah, it totally got to be the WiFi.

Or while we are at it, how about some other crazy theories why she did it? You know, like bullies (because no kid has ever lied about not being bullied, right?), stress, some other mental disorder like depression? Or wait a minute... She was texting with her friend!? Does her mom not know that you are exposed to far more radiation making phone calls and texting than you are sitting near WiFi? In fact, the UK's Health Protection Agency found that a 20 minute phone call will expose you to as much radiation as sitting in a WiFi-hotspot for an entire year.

Now let's do some napkin math here.

365/20 = 18.25 (how many days 1 minute is equivalent to)

18.25 * 24 = 438 (how many hours 1 minute is equivalent to)

So a 1 minute phone call will expose you to as much radiation as being near WiFi for 438 hours will do.

I don't know how long school days a 15 year old in the UK got, but let's say 6 hours on average. That means that her mom making a 1 minute phone call to her daughter will expose her to as much radiation as 73 (438/6) days in school would expose her to. That's before we take into account the radiation you will receive from the cell phone when you're not making a phone call as well.

If she truly was "allergic" to the WiFi radiation then whenever she got a phone call it must have felt like someone fired a death-ray at her. We might as well say the mom killed her for making the phone call.

Even then - the neighbour likely had Wi-Fi and it didn't affect anything? This story smells from miles away. A Teenager doesn't hang herself because "school makes her sick" - if anything, it's another excuse not to go. Retarded parenting is retarded

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

If she truly was "allergic" to the WiFi radiation then whenever she got a phone call it must have felt like someone fired a death-ray at her. We might as well say the mom killed her for making the phone call.

She did kill her. but not by making a phone call, but by refusing to make a certain phone call to a doctor.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

420? cant be a coincidence

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

For a kid to hang herself there has to be a pretty strong reason. one of those is intense bullying, another is mental illness. both of which i mention earlier. Cherry picking posts to make one look good is not nice.

You assume I read your previous post. And please, I wasn't cherry picking posts, I don't care about "looking good" on a forum.

But yes, mental illness is obviously the far more likely scenario. If you actually read this "story" from a slighter more reputable newspaper, you'll find out that in 2014 she spoke of suicidal thoughts after losing a close friend who died, and that she was receiving counseling from the School.

But lets not be too harsh on the parents, they clearly didn't understand a mental illness when their daughter reported physical symptoms.

You assume I read your previous post. And please, I wasn't cherry picking posts, I don't care about "looking good" on a forum.

But yes, mental illness is obviously the far more likely scenario. If you actually read this "story" from a slighter more reputable newspaper, you'll find out that in 2014 she spoke of suicidal thoughts after losing a close friend who died, and that she was receiving counseling from the School.

But lets not be too harsh on the parents, they clearly didn't understand a mental illness when their daughter reported physical symptoms.

well its nice to read it all before assuming, or just add a disclaimer ;)

No this is the biggest reason to be harsh on parents. set an example. mental illness is just as real as any other, and increasingly more common. learning to identify and work on it early is key, not ignoring it hoping itll go away...

Very sad, although isn't EHS disputed whether it's actually a thing?

Very sad but I call bullshit.... If she was allergic to WiFi then she would have many an issue with natural background EMS from space.

if she was so allergic that it caused her death then she wouldve died much, much earlier. Like not out of the hospital earlier.

Tl:DR sucks for her, her parents, and her friends. But people should really open up their eyes and stop using bullshit excuses like EHS for their child's problems and seek genuine help for their children. Wake up quick, world.

- snip-

The fact is, while the symptoms of EMH are real, there is no scientific or medical proof, and is most likely a mental illness, something psychosomatic 

So her parents "research" found wifi to be the culprit and instead of actually looking after their daughters mental and physical health, they just blamed it in EHS

Her mum says "I did research and found that wifi is dangerous" when in fact if she really DID research it, she would find out the wifi is not dangerous, and that her daughters illness is something else, either a physical allergic reaction to something or a mental psychosomatic illness

You reap what you sow.

If you go googling around for studies showing how bad WiFi is then you find studies on how bad WiFi is, the unfortunate thing here is if she hadn't killed her WiFi off and had spent some more time looking at the opposite argument then she would have seen the emphatic evidence that's been built up over the last 10 or so years which all unanimously says WiFi is no more harmful to us than blue smarties or sniffing your own farts, although that said sometimes my farts are harmful to anyone in a 5 mile radius and they still smell better than this article does.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

well its nice to read it all before assuming, or just add a disclaimer ;)

No this is the biggest reason to be harsh on parents. set an example. mental illness is just as real as any other, and increasingly more common. learning to identify and work on it early is key, not ignoring it hoping itll go away...

My point stands. There was no indication of bullying.

Edit: And yeah, I get where you're coming from, they're clearly ignorant and misinformed. Mental illness isn't particularly well treated, or talked about in the UK, unfortunately.

*Sigh* The scapegoats people will blindly point to when a loved one dies.

EHS? Electro-Hypersensitivity? Allergic to Wi-fi. Is this a fucking joke? She's allergic to Wi-fi? How naive are these parents?

Forgive me for being so callous, but if you're so clueless as to not notice that your child is having problems at school, physiological, social or otherwise and then blame her suicide on suffering from wireless radio communications, you shouldn't be allowed to raise children. In my mind, this is (partially) the parent's fault for being so blind, and her blaming it on radio waves is just her grasping at straws, looking at something to blame other than herself. And now all the luddites in the UK are going to rally round her, calling for an end to anything that emits electromagnetic radiation.

Sad, but completely stupid, and it could have been prevented.

a-fucking-men.

- snip-

I HONESTLY don't believe a person can be allergic to wireless signal. That's absurd to me.

I'm not SAV1OUR. I promise. | Number of successfully bricked phones: 1 Samsung Galaxy S5 | 01001001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100101 01101100 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110010 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110010 01110101 01110011 01100101 00101110

WiFi is no more harmful to us than blue smarties.

Blue smarties?

Those are biological weapons, now, come on. :P

My point stands. There was no indication of bullying.

Even if it wasn't bullying she must've had some serious issues in her life. It mentioned a friend's death, that probably coupled with an issue at home/ with a BF/GF drove her to suicide.

Honestly, I can't help but be angry at her and her parents. NOTHING is worth killing yourself over, and she just wasted her life. At the same time I am angry at her parents for not paying attention and getting adequate help for her.

- snip-

Being harsh on the parents makes them see that they're wrong. 

Blue smarties?

Those are biological weapons, now, come on. :P

studies show that in the US people are 37% more likely to die sometime in their life after consuming blue smarties.

- snip-

Its because she spent to much time on the computer and on her phone 

- Parents Everywhere 

FTFY

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs