[Mini-News] Breaking Benjamin frontman calls out EA

You_are_a_cunt

At least we are getting something now. 

That's what was said about Duke Nukem Forever. #neverforget

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

EA pa might for reviews? Amateurs. - IGN

SPEAKING OF WHOM! Guess how much the gave Battlefront!

8/10.

Escapist? 6/10. Metacritic user score (don't trust it as far as I can throw it, but still funny)? 3.7/10

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

lmao at Breaking Benjamin's frontman still thinking they're relevant to anyone but the weird goth kids from 2004. 

Was waiting until someone to comment something like this.

Breaking Benjamin is one of the best rock bands ever. So is Disturbed, but I guess you don't like them either? Any particular reason why? What are you a fan of?

Its better than what it was before. Seriously, prior to EA's take over of the license the last good Star Wars games we got were Kotor 2 and battlefront 2. I can't even recall any games releasing between them and when Disney got the brand. At least we are getting something now. 

Something, as in a piece of shit game. Yeah lets just take it!

Was waiting until someone to comment something like this.

Breaking Benjamin is one of the best rock bands ever. So is Disturbed, but I guess you don't like them either? Any particular reason why? What are you a fan of?

Something, as in a piece of shit game. Yeah lets just take it!

I don't like bands whose entire song library is about feeling lonely and depressed. Especially ones as generic as Disturbed and Breaking Benjamin. I lump Three Days Grace in there as well. Disturbed is literally babies first metal band. 

Bands I like include Aerosmith, Guns N Roses, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, The Strokes, The Menzingers, The Ramones, Santana, Great big Pile of Leaves, The Front Bottoms, Cut Copy, etc. 

It's literally all looks. Have even heard people saying it's just a "reskinned Battlefied 4", which it most definitely isn't, else it would actually work and make sense.

The gunplay is more random than a random number generator, vehicles are pretty much broken, not to mention the fact that they wasted an immense opportunity to make a fantastic Star Wars game by making it online only with little to no storyline

HA!

I fucking called this shit, and no one believed me.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

I don't like bands whose entire song library is about feeling lonely and depressed. Especially ones as generic as Disturbed and Breaking Benjamin. I lump Three Days Grace in there as well. Disturbed is literally babies first metal band. 

Bands I like include Aerosmith, Guns N Roses, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, The Strokes, The Menzingers, The Ramones, Santana etc. 

So you only like older bands? That's cool. I don't see why you have to harp on saying BB and other bands are bad. 

Forgive me for saying this, but it's a bit shallow with the way you think about music. BB has good music, Disturbed has even better music (in my opinion). I like newer music better than older music, but I'm not going to imply that any band that I don't like is somehow inferior.

You can not like them, but implying any band sucks because of your personal taste when they are objectively good musicians is flatout asinine. Disturbed isn't trying to be anyone but Disturbed. They're not "babies first metal band". Sure, I listened to them growing up, but I also like heavier stuff. Doesn't mean Disturbed is some kind of inferior metal band. They have more crowd draw than most of these newer bands today that don't know that the guitars have more frets than the first three.

At least they're not these edgy scene bands coming up today.

HA!

I fucking called this shit, and no one believed me.

Look, its Expectorating Assholes we are talking about here-it was kind of obvious that SWBF3 would be shit.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

So you only like older bands? That's cool. I don't see why you have to harp on saying BB and other bands are bad. 

Forgive me for saying this, but it's a bit shallow with the way you think about music. BB has good music, Disturbed has even better music (in my opinion). I like newer music better than older music, but I'm not going to imply that any band that I don't like is somehow inferior.

You can not like them, but implying any band sucks because of your personal taste when they are objectively good musicians is flatout asinine. Disturbed isn't trying to be anyone but Disturbed. They're not "babies first metal band". Sure, I listened to them growing up, but I also like heavier stuff. Doesn't mean Disturbed is some kind of inferior metal band. They have more crowd draw than most of these newer bands today that don't know that the guitars have more frets than the first three.

At least they're not these edgy scene bands coming up today.

I don't understand your point of view at all. First you call Dice's version of Battlefront a bad game because you don't like it. Then, you complain to someone saying Breaking Benjamin sucks because he doesn't like it. Stop complaining about his reasoning if your reasoning is pretty much the same.

Imho, Star Wars Battlefront is a fun game. I never had much taste for Dice's games, so I knew this one was something I wouldn't pick up. I mean, look at the name of the game. It's Battlefront, not Battlefront 3. It's not meant to be same game nor bring any nostalgia (and honestly can't understand how any new game can give a nostalgic feeling).  I respect what they've done and don't understand all the hate on it either.

As far as Breaking Benjamin goes, I don't like them either, but again I still have respect for that band.

As a side note, I think the gaming community is in a bad position right now (considering all the hate for Fallout 4, despite those "haters" dropping in 40+, sometimes 100, hours on a game they said was no good).

You're right.

I'm just butthurt that it wasn't as good as it should have been - and it being a literal Battlefield reskin would have made it so much better I think. 

It's literally all looks. Have even heard people saying it's just a "reskinned Battlefied 4", which it most definitely isn't, else it would actually work and make sense.

The gunplay is more random than a random number generator, vehicles are pretty much broken, not to mention the fact that they wasted an immense opportunity to make a fantastic Star Wars game by making it online only with little to no storyline

You're right.

I'm just butthurt that it wasn't as good as it should have been - and it being a literal Battlefield reskin would have made it so much better I think. 

I essentially said this when it was announced, and people called me crazy.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'm going to get Battlefront 3 and have a lot of fun playing it EVEN THOUGH it would have been much better had they used their tiny little brains and kept the story mode, clone wars, and FREAKING SPACE BATTLES...

^^Even though those things were probably planned to be in the game from the start but EA just wants to make them DLC so they can suck more money out of us.

Battlefront 3 doesn't exist. It's just called battlefront and it's a reboot not a sequel.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Just another fool like all the other Star Wars try-hards, only this one is trying to become relevant again by catching the headlines.  I don't know what's worse; his lack of intelligence, his try-hard behavior or how many of his fans flocked to what he had to say just because they are mindless puppets. I bet hardly any of the people who commented even played the damn game.

What a waste of space these people are.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

vEFWaAi.jpgPpiquht.jpgFjhBdwP.jpg

Well I'm happy with all my purchases of the battlefront series :)

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

Only 1 person in this thread so far used the word "DICE".

I get what your pointing out but incase you weren't aware, EA told dice to make it, it wasn't dice who came with the suggestion/request....

As for who planed how it should turn out... I don't know.

Dice is a good studio... But imo ever since they joined up with EA... 2006? There quality have dropped.

Haven't heard Breaking benjamin even being mentioned much but then this happens xD 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I get what your pointing out but incase you weren't aware, EA told dice to make it, it wasn't dice who came with the suggestion/request....

As for who planed how it should turn out... I don't know.

I get what your pointing out but incase you weren't aware, dice made the game.

EA has influence for sure, they are the publisher which also handles all the marketing.

If a dice game is bad, its only partially EA's fault if the title was rushed for an early release ect.

The only thing left for EA to screw up is Mass Effect 4.

Money greedy bastards!

haha I love when the fanboys try their hardest to defend this shit game :P

Off-topic: Why the fuck do people hate the prequels so much?? The lightsaber fight scenes are awesome and those alone are enough to make the movies fucking incredible. IDGAF.

The only thing left for EA to screw up is Mass Effect 4.

Money greedy bastards!

nah, Need for Speed on PC too.

If they screw that up then i lose faith in EA since previous NFS games were shit.

Getting real tired of this EA, first it was Brokenfield 4 then Brokenfield cop reskin and now this? why do ignore your Battlefield fans like this?

To be fair, they put a LOT of effort into fixing BF4, and there's a good deal of free content and updates for a two/three year old game.

The problem is that everyone wants Bad Company 3. And they've openly admitted they don't know what made that spin-off so widely acclaimed (although it is relatively obvious - no gimmicky gadgets, balanced gunplay that's tuned on a per weapon basis, with an infantry focus.)

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Completely missed my point.

I give up.

Dude your point was ruined when you said Bethesda did the same as ea yes both fallout and skyrim have a lot of similarities but they are not the same game nor are they using the same engine either

That said you were right ubisoft and activison do the exact same thing but here it literally is battlefield with only a star wars skin

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

To be fair, they put a LOT of effort into fixing BF4, and there's a good deal of free content and updates for a two/three year old game.

The problem is that everyone wants Bad Company 3. And they've openly admitted they don't know what made that spin-off so widely acclaimed (although it is relatively obvious - no gimmicky gadgets, balanced gunplay that's tuned on a per weapon basis, with an infantry focus.)

They should have had it out in a fixed state, we had to wait so long for constant fixes over and over again. It's mostly fixed now but they taken too long.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide