[US-EVGA] EVGA 600W 80+ Bronze PSU $9.99 (USD)

Jacktastic-Mofo

Also their 430W, 500W, and 600W PSU's are all $9.99! Grab them before they're gone!

Also since they are EVGA B-Stock-

B-Stock Products are units which may have small scratches, small dents, or noticeable use which are Factory Recertified to meet or exceed the performance of a new product of the same model. These products do not come with any accessories and include a 1 year limited warranty.

Chances are if you buy one of these it's open box, and with EVGA's returns if you have to return it within a year chances are you'll get something better back.

http://www.evga.com/Products/ProductList.aspx?type=8&family=Power+Supplies

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

note that

EVGA do not accept mail forwarding companies

so it US only sales

damn it EVGA

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I don't even need a PSU. I just want to order one just cuz

I'm gonna be swapping out the Antec one in my second PC.

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

That's pretty good for less money than I have in my wallet right now.

Right? and chances are this thing is just open / damaged box.

Right? and chances are this thing is just open / damaged box.

At worst it'll have lost a manual or something.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

The fact that you're running SLI 960s w/ an OC'ed 4690K on 380W is so ballsy.

Nah, I'm runing that on a Corsair RM750i :P and at load they use like 450w. The second build has a Q6600, and a GT 640.

Just bought two

AND YOU GET A PSU! AND YOU GET A PSU! AND YOU GET A PSU! AND YOU GET A PSU! AND YOU GET A PSU! AND YOU GET A PSU!

post-168944-0-32970000-1448517438.gif

What is the quality of the PSU though?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

What is the quality of the PSU though?

This is the for the 500b however it extends to 600b. It's an awesome PSU for the price.

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story6&reid=351

Tried to pick up the 750w NEX, but it sold out as I was in checkout! The 600B will have to do for $20 shipped! Going to replace a friends old corsair 530w psu.

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

Tried to pick up the 750w NEX, but it sold out as I was in checkout! The 600B will have to do for $20 shipped! Going to replace a friends old corsair 530w corsair psu.

I grabbed myself a 600B too :D

Grabbed this. This is probably better than any Black Friday deal. Hopefully it's quieter than my current XFX 650W. 

If there are any EVGA reps on this forum you should give me one of your wicked rad posters since I've already caused like $50+ in sales tonight.

So, which 500w PSU should I get? 500B or 500W? I'm about to order one for my broken HP pc :P

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=100-B1-0500-RX

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=100-W1-0500-RX

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

So, which 500w PSU should I get? 500B or 500W? I'm about to order one for my broken HP pc :P

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=100-B1-0500-RX

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=100-W1-0500-RX

The second one is better :)