So I won Battlefront from Asus.

SMR

Hi guys,

I participated in a sweep stake on facebook (I think) a while ago. It was from asus to win a copy of Star Wars Battlefront and guess what, I won. I always thought faceballs lotteries always went without winners, but I was wrong.

I received an e-mail that I found suspicious at first, no images hand written, no color and pretty much a plain text e-mail. Only thing I had to do is to answer it and this morning I had a reply, hand written again, with an origin code and my games is loading now :)

I just hope my R9 280 will be able to give me some nice graphics with my ultrawide, 2560x1080 monitor..

So yeah, just sharing my hype lol and also I bought a lottery ticket, we never know  :lol:

Gratz, it's always fun to win stuff. Specially when a lot of people participate 

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

Hi guys,

I participated in a sweep stake on facebook (I think) a while ago. It was from asus to win a copy of Star Wars Battlefront and guess what, I won. I always thought faceballs lotteries always went without winners, but I was wrong.

I received an e-mail that I found suspicious at first, no images hand written, no color and pretty much a plain text e-mail. Only thing I had to do is to answer it and this morning I had a reply, hand written again, with an origin code and my games is loading now :)

I just hope my R9 280 will be able to give me some nice graphics with my ultrawide, 2560x1080 monitor..

So yeah, just sharing my hype lol and also I bought a lottery ticket, we never know  :lol:

Congrats! :) Enjoy the game & I wish you lots of frags.

Give me a boost. 

If you win the lottery, buy my Assassin's Creed Syndicate. <3

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

if you win the lottery...

some people need a delid ;3

or a maxwell gpu..

or a GOOD psu (evga 600b here)

or.. a not outdated intel ssd..

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Gratz, it's always fun to win stuff. Specially when a lot of people participate 

Yeah i was really surprised by this one lol

Congrats! :) Enjoy the game & I wish you lots of frags.

Thank  :lol:

nono if you win the lottery buy me a 390

if you win the lottery...

some people need a delid ;3

or a maxwell gpu..

or a GOOD psu (evga 600b here)

or.. a not outdated intel ssd..

I won't forget y'all  :lol:

Hi guys,

My 280 can run the game at 1920x1080 everything maxed out at a stable 60 fps, hasn't dropped below that once.

I'm sure you'll be fine.

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

So I played the game for a couple of hours now, graphic card handle it very well, didn't check the frames but no struggle at all. I must say that the game is quite good ! I didn't think i would enjoy it so much, I might get the season pass now.. since I didn't pay the game  :lol:  :lol:

Hi guys,

Battlefront loves AMD, you shouldnt have any Issues.

check your messages ;)

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Congratz on the win dude! And glad you are enjoying the game! :D

(I was going to come in and tell you you will have no problem with the 280 but that's unnecessary now haha)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

My 280 (1100mhz GPU OC) was able to run Battlefront Beta at 60FPS 1920x1080. Not sure about 2560x1080 but I would imagine it would be playable.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

check your messages ;)

You sir, are amazing. 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

omg somebody already said that LOL

if you win the lottery, buy me assasins creed syndicate

yep somebody beat you to it lol

and you can edit your posts btw :P

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

You sir, are amazing. 

I'm curious now lol

omg somebody already said that LOL

:lol:

Btw I was pleased by the online mod, the maps are nice and the spacecraft battles are fucking hilarious  :lol:

I wonder though, do we now what the DLC's content will be ? Is the season pass worth it ? And will we need ALL DLC's or we will be able to choose the ones we want for the content we want. I mean will we need DLC #2 to access #3 and need #3 to access #4 ?

I'm curious now lol

He had an Assassin's Creed code and just gave it to me. :P

That's amazing  :lol:

;)

|Specs in profile|

omfg

imagine, if he hadnt ninja'd you, you might have gotten it ;)

|Specs in profile|