Should I skip school tomorrow?

Overkilled

No. I despise people who ditch like it is nothing or something. I could say more but I'll keep my mouth shut before it becomes a rant.

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

The only correct choice is the one that is correct for you but know this; the very fact that you have made this thread is testament to the fact that you have encountered an obstacle in your life path that you need to deal with.

In other words, how you choose to deal with that obstacle will dictate the kind of lesson that you will learn moving forwards and consequently how you begin to evolve as a person. You can run from it but as others have rightly said, the situation will continue to repeat on you until you have learned how to deal with it properly. At the worst running will turn you meek and cowardly and at the very worst you may eventually find yourself taking a bath with a razor blade. Alternatively you can face your problem and deal with it head on. If you manage not to crumble under it's weight then you will become stronger and more confident and much better equipped to tackle the next echelons of your possible life.

If you are being treated badly and it is resulting in you feeling psychologically hurt which it is because you have plainly expressed that hurt here then that is a form of bullying. You can take this to the school board who preside over this individual and they will/should deal with the situation appropriately. If they do not then you can take it to the media (social included) because the one thing that the organization will fear more than noise/lawsuit from a minority is injury to their reputation. Depending on the severity, nature and frequency of the humiliation then this may also be viewed as harassment and if so it can be then taken to the police as well. It is important that if you do choose to combat it formally that you begin making a journal as soon as possible of the incidents no matter how trivial they may seem - this will be used as a form of evidence. I'd suggest making one in any event though because often just in the simple act of getting it all out one can find a small amount of recovery - even if it is just to the silent court of the digital realm.

Personally I would advise you not to suffer this kind of treatment because life is far too short for it to be spent feeling miserable/suffering at the hands of others. I spent the whole of my childhood this way (if it stopped at public humiliation then it was a good day) and I can tell you that one day you will look back and suffer terrible regrets for the years that were lost in this manner.

Good luck.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

I've never heard of a teacher so insensitive as to read out students grades in class.  Most of the time they anonymously post it next to your student ID number or hand it to you face down.  You got a shitty teacher son.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Just skip that class if anything, if thats possible.

Just because of one class doesn't mean you should miss all the others.

Before anyone asks I don't get bullied or abused at home.

Basically about a week ago I was doing a maths assessment and my mind went blank which caused me to forgot lots of the stuff I revised consequently I ended up missing out a load of questions, so tomorrow I knoew were getting them back and she's gonna go through them and read out marks (the teacher in question hates me and has went out her way to express it numerous times) so she's probably gonna make a show of me, on top of that I don't have my pe kid so that's another hour wasted.

My mum is in work all day so I have the whole house to myself so she wouldn't know if I've been to school or not but I don't know if its morally the right think to do, its only one day right?

Be logical get in a little trouble for poor marks or get in a shit ton of trouble for for a really stupid reason ( your parents will. Find out at some point)

And be rational owe up to your mistake and deal with the consequences and learn from it

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

If I did not go to school I would be beaten

You should see someone like that, it doesnt fit in with todays times and its called physical abuse...

Dunno about you, but apparently our parents get texted if we're not marked in on the registers in our school.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

The only correct choice is the one that is correct for you but know this; the very fact that you have made this thread is testament to the fact that you have encountered an obstacle in your life path that you need to deal with.

In other words, how you choose to deal with that obstacle will dictate the kind of lesson that you will learn moving forwards and consequently how you begin to evolve as a person. You can run from it but as others have rightly said, the situation will continue to repeat on you until you have learned how to deal with it properly. At the worst running will turn you meek and cowardly and at the very worst you may eventually find yourself taking a bath with a razor blade. Alternatively you can face your problem and deal with it head on. If you manage not to crumble under it's weight then you will become stronger and more confident and much better equipped to tackle the next echelons of your possible life.

If you are being treated badly and it is resulting in you feeling psychologically hurt which it is because you have plainly expressed that hurt here then that is a form of bullying. You can take this to the school board who preside over this individual and they will/should deal with the situation appropriately. If they do not then you can take it to the media (social included) because the one thing that the organization will fear more than noise/lawsuit from a minority is injury to their reputation. Depending on the severity, nature and frequency of the humiliation then this may also be viewed as harassment and if so it can be then taken to the police as well. It is important that if you do choose to combat it formally that you begin making a journal as soon as possible of the incidents no matter how trivial they may seem - this will be used as a form of evidence. I'd suggest making one in any event though because often just in the simple act of getting it all out one can find a small amount of recovery - even if it is just to the silent court of the digital realm.

Personally I would advise you not to suffer this kind of treatment because life is far too short for it to be spent feeling miserable/suffering at the hands of others. I spent the whole of my childhood this way (if it stopped at public humiliation then it was a good day) and I can tell you that one day you will look back and suffer terrible regrets for the years that were lost in this manner.

Good luck.

I feel like this particular teacher tries to terrorize me but if it was one of my friends in my boots he wouldnt hear the end of it from me and vise versa

Dunno about you, but apparently our parents get texted if we're not marked in on the registers in our school.

Yeah I took pro cations they send out emails but I went ahead and deleted it  

Ahaha good call.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

If you want to skip school go right ahead its your own decision not a Tech Forums.

Tip: ask 4chan /b/  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

| NZXT H440 | AOC e2450Swd, AOC 2436V, RCA 42" LED TV | AMD 8320E | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 |MSI GeForce GTX 960 Titanium OC 4GB | Corsair CX 750 | 3 TB WD Green and PNY XLR8 240GB SSD | Windows 10 Pro | Ramaxel RMR5030ME68F9F1600 - 4GBx2 |Logitech G710+|Logitech G502 | Astro A40 | Blue Snowball Ice |

Dont skip school.

Thats never a good idea.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

tl:dr I already did it, took the day to get on top of the stuff that needed doingf

You should see someone like that, it doesnt fit in with todays times and its called physical abuse...

true but in my family we highly value education, and with that it has lead my family to being $12,000 a year to $31 million a year due to education

tl:dr I already did it, took the day to get on top of the stuff that needed doingf

You're on the path to greatness keep it up.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I've never heard of a teacher so insensitive as to read out students grades in class. Most of the time they anonymously post it next to your student ID number or hand it to you face down. You got a shitty teacher son.

Indeed. In the face of it your generation is rather fortunate for the most part. In mine (and older), before all of these new policies existed, one would frequently be made to stand on top of their desk for the duration of the lesson for being lazy (dyslexic) and stupid (dyscalcylte).

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

true but in my family we highly value education, and with that it has lead my family to being $12,000 a year to $31 million a year due to education

Sounds like you have a lot of things expected from you. Are you sure that's healthy ?

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

Sounds like you have a lot of things expected from you. Are you sure that's healthy ?

It's Reasonable.... still waiting on scrapyard wars on vessel to be released....

Not good.

Frankly, if you want to skip school, that's your choice. Although, your reasons make it seem like you're doing it just to avoid a difficult situation temporarily. If this kind of stuff gets to you, life will... not treat you well.

Now onto the important part: Not only did you skip school simply because you did bad on a test (Ouch. Sucks. Get over it, and do better next time), but you intentionally and purposefully lied (via omission) to your parents by deleting the emails your school sent, so that your parents will never know that you skipped.

Oh, they'll likely find out eventually. And of course, your teacher will still be there tomorrow. If anything, you'll probably just get into more trouble.

If this teacher is really as "terrorizing" as you think, you need to man up and deal with the problem.

Step 1. Document, in detail, every single occurrence of said "terrorizing", past and present. Anytime it happens again, document it.

Step 2. Sit your parents down, and have a frank discussion with them about this behaviour, and how it's affecting you. Remain calm during the entire conversation. Trust that your parents want whats best for you (Because if they don't, you're fucked anyway).

Step 3. Involve the school Principle/Administration, with your parents backing.

Either you're exaggerating the situation, or the teacher is doing something that must stop.

The best advice I can give you is to deal with your problems, not run away and hide from them at home.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)