Help me find something to watch on YouTube

SlackAssassin

I'm bored. Very bored. I need something to watch on YouTube, and I'm (more or less) fully open to suggestions.

- I've seen all the ChannelSuperFun stuff, and the Scrapyard Wars stuff.

- I've seen the entirety of Frankie's DayZ, Rust, Ark, etc.

- I've seen the entirety of SovietWomble's channel

- I've seen the entirety of Criken's channel

- I've seen all of Mr Sark's stuff

- I've seen all of Funhaus' stuff.

- I've cranked it to all of Robbaz's videos.

- I don't want to watch PewDiePie. Or Minecraft. Or Agario. Or COD.

It can be tech related, gaming, etc. 

Please help.

techquickie

linus cat tips

singularitycomputers

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

TotalBiscuit

MFPallyTime

Jesse Cox

JayzTwoCents

A society's accepted views of the world surrounding said society is both the making and undoing of society itself.
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” - Henry C. Link

I went from watching arduino stuff, to videos of a dude who picks locks and it was interesting, but it was late at night so everything looked interesting lol.

Or this lol

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

PeriodicVideos

Computerphile

Numberphile

Deepskyvideos

Sixtysymbols

Any of Brady's channels are excellent to watch/listen to while working, walking, having a nice cup of Orange Juice/Toothpaste mix, or doing whatever.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Louis Rossman. Not is he an amazing motherboard repairman but he has some of the best moral videos ever. He is cool AF.

Have you watched all the LTT videos yet?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

PeriodicVideos

Computerphile

Numberphile

Deepskyvideos

Sixtysymbols

Any of Brady's channels are excellent to watch/listen to while working, walking, having a nice cup of Orange Juice/Toothpaste mix, or doing whatever.

Computerphile's videos are pretty good, but the one about digital audio was bad, and with quite a few wrong things and misinformation, I expected more from them.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Computerphile's videos are pretty good, but the one about digital audio was bad, and with quite a few wrong things and misinformation, I expected more from them.

Just started watching the videos so I just threw that out there.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

League of Legends, but it's pretty cool nice music

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

League of Legends, but it's pretty cool nice music

There ya go. ^^

A society's accepted views of the world surrounding said society is both the making and undoing of society itself.
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” - Henry C. Link