Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

im broke i need that pc so that i wont loan some money to my broke dad :'(

pls pls pls pls pls!!

A small form factor PC I can use for playing LoL at high resolution at my buddies' house and low power consumption - what else do I need?

Hey, I am interested in this PC because I am about to run a cheap gaming room, and I am thinking on putting these PC's behind the monitors as they will dramatically decrease the space used and will lower the heat output. I would love to try this one out and use it further =D

I want it to play games at LAN parties. Oh wait, you need friends for that...

Size, obviously. I'd love to use it for gaming and streaming in my living room, but I hate the size of even smaller ITX builds, nothing comes as close to the ZBOX.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Hello. I would like own, just to upgrade my LG A530 notebook that hits 99°C in league of legends hahahaha. Thanks!  :D

would be quit cool to win for my father wich now uses my for year old laptop as an replacement of its 10 year old pc

What makes me interested in Zbox is the ability to have a nice small but proper powerfull PC in the living room instead of dragging my big PC case around to watch a movie or browse the web comfortably but without the sluggishness of other solutions like smart TV's or android smartphone based computers.

Wise move by Zotac to start offering such solution.

I would like a small form factor PC to hook up near my TV, and its also nice that the Zbox Magnus is more powerful than my current computer.

Good performance in a tiny package. And I need a new computer for my father. His laptop, a 8 years old assus is dying.

I have a zotac gtx 970 on my build and I could defiantly use a portable pc

I currently have an Alienware 17 R1 from 2013 so I don't technically have a traditional desktop.  I want one of these because what is more awesome than becoming the king of computing power out of all of my friends (currently in second versus a full tower) even though my computer would be again significantly smaller than any of theirs!

I would like to win it because it would be great for when my friends come over and not have to crowd around my setup

I would be interested in it for 90% of the things I do. I mostly play dota which this would run but if I choose the odd triple A title once in a blue moon it would struggle.

Good performance in a tiny package. And I need a new computer for my father. His laptop, a 8 years old assus is dying.

Always nice to see Zotac bringing out awesome mini PCs that pack a punch. I'm personally interested in the Zotac as I prefer machines of this size for living room gaming as they are typically built for silence and much easier to maintain.   :-)

Well then, I would probably hide it behind my TV and use it as a HTPC but also maybe use it for light gaming with the family. Due to it's size I could also see me using this to take to friends houses for LAN parties. Oh the headache of carting a desktop around in the boot of a car. 

Thanks Zotac for the give away. 

I'd probably use this tiny machine underneath my living room TV for a multimedia system. Since I run a PLEX server on my desktop I could just connect to that and watch my movies with an awesome tiny system. I normally use my FireTV Stick but it's way under powered and lags a lot. Hope I get it. Good luck to the others.