Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Due to space constraints I've been limiting myself to small barebones (actually using a zotac right now for my desktop usage) as desktop machines.

Am actually interested in the magnus as I'm planning to get a Rift and need something with at least modest discrete graphics to run some VR stuff when that shiny headset arrives! :-)

dang son. I want dat box
it would let me move my computer and put a dresser in my room

Gonna use this as an overkill streaming box for my tv. Heheh

man i can't afford a new pc and my current one is 8 years old... gtx 280 just doesn't cut  it anymore.... would love to play something more power hungry than minesweeper

I am Interested in the ZBox's small size to power ratio. I would put the Zbox in the living room connected up to a TV to do everything from browsing the internet comfortable, to watching videos to playing games. 

I want it because it's small and portable. Yeah sure laptops are too but this one beats the cake.

Could be useful for later project like portvr (portable vr that can go anywhere).

If death has no cost, life has no worth

The dead are gone, the living are hungry

Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself.

Hi!

I'm super interested in the box so that I can EITHER:

Directly mount it to the chassis of my Samsung PN64F8500 3DTV, or have it sit among my entertainment center at home for living-room gaming...

OR

Use it as my daily gaming/workstation PC at college, instead of disconnecting & carrying my main PC around campus to LAN parties.

Since I'm OCD about the condition and safety of my main rig, I leave it at home while I'm at school. I've put a decent entertainment hub in my dorm room, but It's all powered by my laptop, A 15.6" 4K Toshiba Satellite. While I'd much rather spare its battery lifespan and simply use it as a multimedia laptop to bring to class (as it was built for), I'm practically melting the 4710HQ & AMD R9 m265x on a daily basis. I already have the components required to set the Zotac up as a pretty sweet media server & mobile/home theater gaming rig :-)

Great content LMG, you're the best! Keep it up, and as always, thanks for your hard work.

I think it is cool how much they fit in a small space, i would probably give it to my friend for his birthday in December

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssD1ALBZEZk&feature=youtu.be

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

i been looking at somehting small like this for a pc for the family room that wont be to loud and small and out of the way and can play the hd content we want to enjoy... currently have a pc i built in there but its a bit large and louder than i wanted...

this looks like a sweet little machine, and i've been looking at Zotac hardware for a while just haven't had the oppertunity to try it out.

I just wanted yo tell Zotac that this is the most increadible and most compack PC I have ever seen. It looks awesome and probably preforms even better. Love you guys!

need this cause is extremely helpfull tiny strong machine + i have my birthday close to that date :P

I very want this mini beast so i can actually game on it instead of playing on a intel 3000 graphic labtop. And because its free rather then spending 700$ thats worth 500$... Welcome to canada

It's great for my living room! I use an old pc there, time for an upgrade!

I would use the zotac ZBOX magnus down in my basement maker space. it is a small room so small powerful hardware is always welcome. thanks for the chance to win in this giveaway. Good luck everyone

Regards,

That's Mr.Klein to you

I like it because its small. I will use it as a home theater pc.

This would be an awesome little mini gaming pc on the go for college. That way I can take is to college and then back on the weekends so I dont have to lug a heavy pc around.

Currently, I don't actually have any form of desktop; being that my laptop is my only computer. I am still fairly new to PC gaming and I think this would be a nice start for me. I have always played consoles anyway, so this would be sort of a compromise between console and PC. 

That much power in a case that small...

It must be witchcraft

Why I'm interested in the Zotac, ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 is because: It fits my needs, I don't need a very powerful computer with a Intel I7 and 32gbs. of ram, and for me it would be a perfect first computer for me that I can call my own. Since its so small, I can easily transport it to where ever I want it, such as it be used on my desk for work/gaming then I can unplug it and hook it up to my tv to use it as a streaming device. Another reason I'm interested in the Zbox is because its not a eyesore like full tower pc, it can easy hung or be hidden behind your monitor since it's so small (helps the O.C.D). That's just some of the reasons why I'm interested in the Zotac, ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, but thank you for your consideration.