Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'm hoping to spend some time abroad soon, and being able to take something of this size with me without sacrificing my ability to play current and upcoming games would really simplify things.

I am looking for a new media/gaming PC for the loving room, this would be the perfect addition!

The ZBOX is a great computer because of its low profile, and the ability to use it almost anywhere! This looks awesome!

I really like this Zotac and i give to my wife because Nov 23 her birthday and this is your birthday gift Linus and Zotac.

Thank You Linus and Zotac for this cool giveaway 

The size doesn't matter it's how you use it! In that case a mouse and keyboard!

It made me interested because it would be best ever replacement for my console and media center in my home. 

Im interested in this machine mainly as an additive to my already built one. With it's small sleek design I could stream games to it for some relaxing couch gaming time! Also for movies as well!!

This little box looks freaking cool but come one Zotac why did you call it 970 ? It's the most misleading name I've ever seen! Any way It would be nice to win it so I'm in!

The Zotac ZBOX is small and powerful... LIKE A TURTLE!!!!! I really like turtles.

I wouldn't say it's better than ordinary desktops. I would say that it's equal, which is true, because it just is a desktop in a small package (it still puts it really high above other mini PCs and laptops, which is great!) ;)
But what is the actual difference?
Mobility.
Loudness.
Performance.
With a tablet, small mouse, keyboard and a video cable you can have a PC that isn't expensive, is really powerful compared to the other desktops that people use nowadays and that can fit in your pocket or a small backpack! And which is perfect for quiet lovers like me and which let's you to plan on Ultra settings on the go!
Plain sweet and pretty darn impressive, I have to say! :D

It would be awesome as an on the go gaming rig. All I'd have to bring with me would be cables and the box (obviously) since most people, resorts, etc have displays you can use.

For such a small device, it's performance is what got me interested. Compared to the competition, it is a really powerful device. Especially on the gaming side, which is what this device is promoted for.

I want it because my girlfriend need a pc and our desktop doesn't have enough space for 2 midtower case. The specs and the size make it perfect for me. (Sorry for my English)

I think the Z box is interesting because it gives me the option to bring a fully powered PC with me wherever I go. I have been looking at portable PCs for a while now from laptops to things like this. For me I personally have had to lug my gaming setup to school just for rendering projects (I am in engineering classes and the school computers are unbearable). The nice thing about the Z box for me is its power because I am no longer plugging in a mini PC into a monitor but a fully powered PC. 

if not for gaming, it be a pretty sweet HTPC setup

Pyriel: Proc: Intel i5 4670K @ 4.2GHz @1.22v w/ Corsair H100i ( 2x Corsair SP120 Performance Ed.) MB: MSI Z87-G45 Video: EVGA GTX 760 SC 4GB RamG.Skill RipjawsX 2x8 DDR3-2133 11-13-13-31 PSU: Corsair RM850 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe SSD: Plextor PX-256M5M HDD: WD 1TB Blue(app drive) + 1TB WD Green(storage drive) Optical: Liteon Bluray/DVDRW Input: Corsair Raptor K50 and Vengeance M95 (White)

Been in love with the ZBox since its launch. In my opinion its the best designed compact pc. Aesthetically, layout and design all makes sense unlike other competitors. Wanted one but couldn't afford it...     

I like free stuff... I'd probably use it for myself and buy Fallout 4  :D

When my cousins come over they seem to want to play games with me on my computer and when i say that only one person can play at the same time, they ask why and i look at them and wonder the same thing thats why i want this Pc :3

I am interested in the box because i have been trying to get a gaming rig for 2 years now but I do not seem to earn enough money and can not win any giveaways. 

Would be awesome to clean up the desk a bit with a smaller pc, more room for "schoolstuff" and perhaps even for lightweight gaming. Saw a liquid cooled mini pc, that would be pretty cool to do as well.

I have a small room I would really like the zotac PC!