Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would like it for travelling as it's so small that I could just pack it away like a laptop in my bag and have it ready to go the moment I arrived at my destination.

My Dad needs a new computer, seems perfect. Love the small case.

Id take it to LAN parties mostly or on to a trip

I would love to have that PC as something a little more  portable for steam streaming and stuff!

I think it would be great for LAN parties for people with no car to drag their desktop around(like me).

Also, Steambox.

It's faster than my very outdated PC while using considerably less power and taking up considerably less space.

I'd love to win because it would make a great second media streaming machine for my home theater!

Hey, Linus and Zotac Team, I would like to turn this tiny PC in a "Take-away"-PC for LANs, just because its so small it even fits in your pocket.  :D

And my little brothers PC broke a few weeks ago, and he really wants to get a new one. :D  :D  :D

Greetings from Germany, 

Julian

Would love to turn it into a hackintosh box and use it for development  :)

I want it because its compact and awesome B) , and my room is so small that it would not fit a PC!  :(

this is what i need for school, the shitty laptops that they have always run out and almost never get one, i ofc have a nice small screen for it that i can use and take with me. i can just imagine how jelly people will be when i bring this tiny beast :D looks awesome, preforms great and i have always wanted something from zotac, never been able to before! will probably just buy one if i can afford it if i dont win because these are pretty awesome! its not going to replace my tower but this would be great for the living room too, would be a nice edition to regular TV(witch noone watches anymore :P)!

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

why i want it? its small, and i want to try this with maybe steam OS or another linux to play with 

Perfect form factor for the living room. When we move there might not be too much room near the tv for my Mid tower, so having a compact box like this is awesome. 

Also, I'm the type of person who loves getting to choose my own components. Forget some of those overpriced steam machines, this Zbox is what we should have instead (still might try getting steam os on it, for the kicks ;))

I would love to win this so i could experiment and try out SteamOS using this barebones kit

I have a desktop now, but the GPU is very bad, The case I have takes a lot of space on my desk too, so the zbox would be awesome to have for such a powerfull device in such a small space!

Wsup

i like the zbox compact design, i would fit nicely on my work desk

I want it cuz I want it

( I have a laptop with a gf 630m GPU :'(  . )

I like the small format, and it is more powerfull than my desktop, which i use mainly on my 3D TV. Less space ocupied on the living room!!!

What I like about this little thing is the way it is still portable, not as much as a laptop,but still. When I bought my desktop pc, most of the time my friends would go to my house, instead of theirs because my pc being to big to bring.

I want it because it´s transportable, I`m moving a lot but only have a desktop computer so a small tiny strong box would allow to download things at my fast ethernot at home and then play games when im somewhere. Would be the hit when meeting with a lot friends and having a strong transportable pc to play partygames and fighting games with friends.

I think this could make a nice portable gaming PC to take around a friends house, lan party event etc!