how much should i sell my gpu for?

bagger

hey, I have an rtx 3060 vision oc bought just over 1.5 years ago. it's in perfect condition, undamaged, dusted it regularly, never oc'd it heavily (only raised the power limit on msi afterburner). I'm in europe, how much could I get for it? I'm trying to upgrade to a 4060ti

bought it for 420 euro, listings on ebay say the price for used cards is between 250-350 euro

1 minute ago, bagger said:

hey, I have an rtx 3060 vision oc bought just over 1.5 years ago. it's in perfect condition, undamaged, dusted it regularly, never oc'd it heavily (only raised the power limit on msi afterburner). I'm in europe, how much could I get for it? I'm trying to upgrade to a 4060ti

bought it for 420 euro, listings on ebay say the price for used cards is between 250-350 euro

Probably whatever it is selling for on ebay is the price youll be looking to sell it for, theres a website that will look up ebay listing and give you an average price for all listings etc and you can probably get a good idea through that of what to sell for

System specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D [-30 PBO all core]

GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT NITRO+ [1050mV, 2.8GHz core, 2.6Ghz mem]

Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB 32GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5

Storage: 2TB SN850X, 1TB SN850 w/ heatsink, 500GB P5 Plus (OS Storage)

Case: 5000D AIRFLOW

Cooler: Thermalright Frost Commander 140

PSU: Corsair RM850e

PCPartPicker List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/QYLBh3

Check on ebay and marketplace in your area. We can give you a price but it depends on the area around you and if someone is willing to pay that amount

Welcome to the forums!
Kinda depends on how much of what risk you want to take. Either you want to move it fast because you fear prices will drop given the NV5000 series launching in '25Q4, or you want to hold in case of another GPU bubble in light of the crypto explosion, or you want a spare on hand in case of a failure of your current GPU. 

Regardless, your index will be 5EUR less than the average of the most recent 5 cards sold on Ebay. Bump up 15% to ensure you get a good price, drop 15% if you want it to move fast. 

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

Look at ebay and other local marketplaces. See what they are on sale for. If the posting is 3weeks+ old the price is probably too high, so go lower than that. 

And consider how much you are willing to go further down in order to get a quick sell. 

mITX is awesome! I regret nothing (apart from when picking parts or have to do maintainance *cough*cough*)

On 5/13/2024 at 7:22 PM, bagger said:

bought it for 420 euro  https://routerlogin.uno/  , listings on ebay say the price for used cards is between 250-350 euro

I got this,...