Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I really want this because most of my friends are PC gamers and I could take it to a LAN party at any of their houses with ease because of how small it is.

I would love this kind of PC to plug into my lounge TV!

|CPU| i7 4770K @ 4.4GHz |Motherboard| Asus Z87 MAXIMUS VI HERO |RAM| Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1866MHz |GPU| EVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB

|HD| 256GB SSD 850 PRO |Sound| Creative Sound Blaster Z High Performance |Case| NZXT Phantom 410 |OS| Windows 10 x64

Looks like a perfect PC to hide away in my media cabinet and use for SteamOS!

Great! I want one :)

I have a ZOTAC gpu and it rocks!

It'd be a very nice HTPC/Gaming to drive my living room TV :D

Install SteamOS on this and buy a steam controller. It would be a great on the go gaming solution.

Ohh Glorious hardware how i would love thy, my 3 year graphics card just died on me  :angry: the poor 7750.

Imagine the power i could hold with the that gtx960 , I could conquer the world  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This would be a really good pc to introduce my mother to a desktop pc xD it will also freak the hell out of me if it beats my other pc with an intel core 2 quad q8200.

I have a big, loud computer on top of my desk, and I want to see how much room I'll have after switching to a Magnus

I would love to have this in my living room, so I can just plug it into my TV to have small, but powerful gaming machine for a big screen.

The ZBox Magnus would be the perfect portable computer. You can find monitors almost everywhere and carry the Magnus plus the peripherals with you.

Love the small footprint boxes for HTPC/gaming, and Zotac is making some beastly ones - big power. Man would this fit my entertainment center setup, not to mention I stole the original HTPC to make an ESXi box so my wife is pissed...... :o

Please help get me out of the doghouse :rolleyes:

You never know until tomorrow how today will go.

I want it, it's s small and I can snug it below my screen :P

It's small and very compact so i would use it for traveling and on lan partys :D.

I was geeking out when I watched the review for this. Thanks for doing this giveaway!

ey hello. deh uh zbox is small and compact and sure beats the hell outta' my 10 yr old pc

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I wanna win that. Thats about it....

This tiny PC would be perfect for LAN games with friends

I'm more of a laptop guy myself, even took on a project where I upgraded a cheap laptop to meet my demands - It's a Dell N5110, i7 2670QM, 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz, GT525M, Samsung 850 EVO. So you can tell that I appreciate Mobile tech alot and if you know Dell, you know it wasn't an easy upgrade. It turned out super great!

Few years ago I sold all my desktops, they are just so noisy, hot and big. I looked at Zotac when it was time to choose a new system. In the end I chose a laptop instead, but still kind of miss a static box on my desk next to my 32" TV. This would finally let me play the Witcher 3 and the Rise of Tomb Raider when released in 2016, also do CAD modelling without burning down the house, like my 2nd gen overpower intel in my laptop currently sometimes tries to achieve :P

This Zotac really rivals the newly released Steambox, which in turn rivals the PS4 and XB1, so great job guys and Linus and the Crew for this great opportunity!

Its small, would work amazing well as a build server, and run unit tests for as an Unreal Engine server/client.