Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

my playstation 4 broke, after 1,5 years.

this seems like a far superior successor!

I would use it as a console replacement because i rather use mice and keyboard than a controller. It would fit nicely under my TV.  

That is a danm sexy box :)

I want it because my pc is dead and if I win I weel seve some money :)

I would be using it for schoolwork at home since i have a laptop to bring to school, but my laptop isn't very powerful. If i won this i would probably also be able to play some computer with my friends finally, since it has a graphics card, and i've never had a computer that could play games! Then it's small and compact and can easily he hiddin' away.

I think i have to win this zbox becouse i need something much good ad my actual pc and something compact as it to nove from my room to my living room

zotac has created a portable powerhouse that suits my needs for video editing on the go and light gaming. I could really take this a long way simply by putting it in my my bag then flying ~20000km from Australia to Europe. Help me out here guys I can't haul my beast of a rig everywhere I go!

I like Zotac because is so small for that specifications. If I will win I'll install hackintosh and windows OS.

I need it for school, i would put it on my backpack, and for home at the same time, actually i have an old laptop so that ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 would be useful

Why I prefer this over a Desktop? The same reason why I prefer my Nexus over a Nokia 6600, its better, slimmer, stylish and above all, free :P

I would set one up for my wife to use.  Would definitely be handy for streaming video and some lightweight gaming.

Getting high performance from such a small pc. I would love to see it with my own eye's.

I'm interested in the zotac zbox because a desktop PC will not mix very good with my living room setup and I don't want a console because PCMASTERRACE duh so this product really appeals to me

This would be an amazing tv box I could use it for all sorts of home theater and gaming on tv related things...

I'll love to be able to take my minimachine every where i go.

I currently have a very large cased PC sitting next to my TV which runs my life. I would love a small PC that could blend in with the TV area.

I remember watching the video and thinking who would buy this? lol... But after thinking some more I figured this would be great for travelling really. Maybe even for my son to use so I don't have to build him a PC lol :P . There's several uses I could think of that'd be great. I definitely wouldn't mind having it even though to be honest I couldn't see myself purchasing it but would love to win it!

I would use the ZBOX as a portable console for when me or my friends want to play some old classics on an emulator. I would also let friends who come over use it or for myself when i go to a LAN party.