Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I find it interesting how mini systems are now one of those 'New' things, I am interested in this due to it's size and technology.

I have a moderate system with minimalistic specs and this would help me game, I would also like to say that technology has gone a long way since computers started.

I'd hook it up to my TV to make a portable pc for Lans, also bring it to class so I can always have my desktop and files/programs the way I want on school computers (never have to worry about inconsistent speeds from one lab to the next)!

i think it's an awesome peace of work.

is's like a small gaming console with alot in the inside
like when go to your grandpa's house who has a 23 inch lcd tv that he never uses you can just hook this up at his tv and start rocking 
and for its size it got a lot of features like the up gradable 2.5 inch drives and a gtx 960 which is a good graphics card ) and all the feathers you'd expect from a normal desktop pc.

oh man i think it's awesome. 

Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 brings a powerful GPU in a small case to fit everywhere,

I think I said everything, right?

I want something that's still powerful, but takes up less room than what i already have.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

One of the reasons I'm interested in the Magnus is the noise level being insignificantly quiet. The common complaint on Skype and in music recordings that people have with me with my current desktop is always audible in the background where a computer like the Magnus would be unnoticeable :)

The fact that it is so small but powerful would allow for many applications - a console replacement/HTPC mounted on the back of the monitor/TV, a luggable build, a hidden PC....well, really, it's giving my imagination a workout. Let's just say that I have a lot of ideas of what I could do with the EN970.

The key point for the ZBOX is that although traditional desktops can be more powerful it is not easy to get them around. With the ZBOX i could finally have my nice pc that isnt a bad laptop to go to both my parents houses.

Something like this would be way better then my dell latitude d610 laptop. Also for YouTube purposes! Its a cool looking mini PC too

I have never been a fan of xbox, so the zbox is my kinda box!

ill move to a new appartment soon which is really small, dont really have the space for a mid-tower there D:

This small machine would be perfekt to take to LAN partys. No more need to carry a bulky tower.

If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.

I have a desk that is not designed for desktop so my pc is on my desk and i don't have much space :(

The Girlfriend Travels A Lot Between University, Home, And My House, And Lugging Around Her Old PC Is Just Too Much Most Of The Time, Which Means She Can't Game With Me When She Travels... This Would Allow Her To Move Around A Lot More Whilst Playing Games FOREVER!!! 

This would be the best gift for myself this up coming Christmas and New Year  :D BTW The coolest thing about the ZBOX it is a compact PC with a high-end specs that you can use or even bring it somewhere else like a workstation or office after using it in the home and wanted to continue the work :D. Also it would be cool if Zotac can build a compact PC like with a LCD or LED Projector built together with it so it will be the coolest device there is in the market :D It can be a Movie or PSP/XBOX console who doesn't need a Monitor  :D

Hello  :) .

Would like get one to use it for my Master's studies since my laptop is dying. Education is important ya'll! 

Would be a perfect htpc. It's like a console.... but good

I'm interested in it because I'm fascinated how ZOTAC managed to stuff so much perfomance into so little box.