Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I think it'd be awesome for anyone to win this, but my main reasons are the portability and performance of this machine. It's like having a laptop as a desktop, which is a weird concept that is really pretty cool. I'd love to win this, my gaming setup isn't very good and my friends are greatly overachieving in games and general use compared to mine, leaving me to play games by myself, and who wants that? I'd really like to win, but I wish good luck to everyone! :D

I think than this new generation on small PCs is great, in my personal case I don't have a lot of room,so I have a laptop (yes I do own a gaming laptop) but it has problems whit overheating, can't upgrade etc.

So its superior on mobility, and its extremely easy to upgrade, and the most important thing from my point of view, is the size, I'm sure than a lot of people don't own pcs just for the overall size of them.

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssD1ALBZEZk&feature=youtu.be

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

Very generous of you guys to have a giveaway.

A mini pc with dedicated graphics??? Thats just hard to believe.

I have an old laptop with a celeron conroe-m 60nm process single core processor. Shipped with vista on it xD.

And a new pc with such a form factor would be cool.

every month, I go to my friends house to make a lan party with other friends and play there. Ofc. he doesnt have pcs for everyone so we just bring our rigs there. So i thought that it would be a cool idea if I would go there without needing a car. (:

I want it because my parents may be getting a divorce and my mum would need a pc to play her games on. Small appartment, small pc.

It would be a dream come true to win this little PC. The idea of gaming on a TV is fascinating and kudos to Zotac for fitting so much power in a little box like this :D Good luck to all!

I live rather frugally and I can't necessarily afford a nice gaming rig.

This would be amazing hooked up to my TV.

I'd really love to game on a big tv without a big (and hot) case sitting in the living room

would be a powerful media center, video game consoles, and mobile pc for me ... I travel a lot for work, and at home my kids and wife could play whatever they wanted.

Congratulations, finally built it!!!

Zotac really did a good job putting together such a small pc.  This would go great next to my tv.

I am interested in the Zotac ZBOX because I would like to be able to turn this into a router that is overkill like the router Linus built.In reality i want to use this unit to provide me a gaming experience away from killer pc with all the heat it creates.

I think this would be a perfect gift for my parents since they are using an old amd athalon. Greetins from Matej ! :)

Awesome little machine, I would love to have one for my living room. Would make for a great HTPC/casual gaming rig when you have friends over.

A solid pc for home entertainment center in your living room. It might change your way seeing a tv for a pretty long time. Also, it is quite powerful enough to run some games via stream, or steam! Pretty awesome stuff, there!

Honestly, i only want it just so i can see how it was built. I am super in to ITX builds, and i want to see this thing completely disassembled just to understand what kind of engineering went into play as far as PCB design goes, and how they designed their heatsinks. Quite a bit of power in such a small package.

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

I'm interested in a very low profile PC for general use, but that can also game a little sometimes. Some portability is nice too when I have all the peripherals in multiple locations, it's easy to just bring a small box around. 

I like because its small and i think it will be usefull for my tv in my living room.

It would be a great gaming machine for the tv, because of the portability and the power built-in in that small case.

I'm really interested the size->power ratio and it would go really well into my signifigant others small desk

That would be awesome to stream game from my xbone and gaming pc to the living room :D

Just the sheer portability.

I can take it home with me, and leave it in my college dorm,

I could use a laptop, but, constantly hooking up peripherals to a laptop, and trying to get the these specs in a laptop would just be too pricey

Size and portability