Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

That looks perfect for LAN-parties!

No more carrying around your heavy pc...

I would love to mount this to my monitor and have a badass all-in-one system!

Well, i do not have PC but i'm sure it will beat my laptop with a Pentium 970 :D

btw, i just made this account to comment xD...sorry for my English! Peace :v

I WAS going to build a computer from salvaged/used parts for my friend (who recently got Fallout 4 and is going to have a tough time running it on her laptop), but this seems a whole lot easier I suppose!

Thanks LMG!

Lookie here, friend. Have a sig.

Hy my name is Martin!

I love this little things, because these are more smaller than the another PC-s BUT they give the same performance. And reliability and facility. Conclusion this things (all mini pc-s) ar ALSOME.

Tiny barebone PC! Just perfect for my own homeserver =)

This would be PERFECT for a big tv setup.

I was just going to build something like this. But this is so much better!

Thanks for this great giveaway.

Definately would use this as a pc in my workshop. Instead of looking crap up on my phone while tinkering, a full pc set up would be amazing!

If I win, I will give it to my sister as an over powered Sims playing machine.

Main Gaming Rig:

[Xeon 1231 v3] - [Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI] - [Noctua NH-U9S] [R9 Nano] - [8GB Corsair Vengnance LP] [Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB] - [Seagate Barrcuda 500GB] [Silverstone SX-500 LG] [M1 Ncases] - [MG279q freesync] - [Vortex Poker 3] [Logitech G502][HE-400I HIFIMAN][Objective2 + ODAC]

I would love to win the ZBOX Magnus, because I don't have much space in my room for a full sized desktop.

I also think it would be very easy to move it, for LAN parties or if I want to play games on the TV.

Hai ;3

It would be nice to have this as a media center for my tv. 

Hey,

I would like to win the Zotac Magnus EN970 to use it as a little like Gaming Box and maybe for some experiments with mini computers I will record and put on here (maybe).

I would be very happy if I win this because I usually tend to never NEVER win anything :D. The best thing I ever won was like A tablespoon in some strange lottery.

So pls let me win and let me get this awesome peace of tec to do some experiences with it ^^.

I'd make it into my media/gaming pc for the living room, allowing for some awesome big screen gaming and movie theather + having it as a better gaming solution when visiting friends or family! :)

I dont even have a computer so i would give it to my Daughter she is in high school and needs it for school the computer i had got stolen when my apartment was Broken into i cant afford a new computer. But if i dont win congrats to who evere wins.

It's really small and that's what makes her beautiful ♫. Jk, but i would never have guessed it has a 960 inside haha

It turned out that I move my 30 pound desktop way more often than I originally expected I would, and buying a new case + motherboard as a college student costs a bit too much at the moment.

So small. It wouldn't look out of place next to my blue-ray player. 

I would want to use it in my living room. Cant use my huge desktop computer cause it takes up to much space, but something like the Zotac would be perfect!

I want the Zotac Magnus, because it is very small and I can take it with me on trips and plug it into a TV easily.

I tend to go to a lot of LANs as a CS:GO player, bringing my laptop there works fine but bringing a fancy mini PC like this would make me look like Linus with his swag sandals.