Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would either use it as a dedicated steam machine to replace my old PS3, or I would give it to my little brother, who is currently sporting an old office computer with a Radeon HD5450. Maybe give it to him for Christmas? Right now, Minecraft is the only game he can run at playable framerates (ok cpu).

I want this because I've been trying to save money to buy a good gaming pc but I've never been able to because every time I almost had enough money, Christmas came around or someone's birthday and then my money were used on that. I've been trying to save money since I was 12 and now I'm 16 and still haven't gotten them. Since I live in Denmark I can't make that much money yet sadly.

I have very limited space in my room and this handy little machine would be great to replace my weak little computing stick that I currently own. Thanks for the giveaway and entertaining us daily linus :)

media PC comes to mind when I see the is mini PC's

I like that it's slim and got some power to it. I would use it as a christmas present or my dad to do a little gaming on it since his current rig is quite dated.

It is just awesome to fit all of that in such a small package without any loss of performance. Great job (not like other company, who tried to fit 760 into small "brix") :D

I really like it because it packs into a tiny brick what a basic tower should be,without paying an extra for the fact that its small. Well done zotac!

Hi i what to win the zotac so i can take it with me when I travel betwen my parents

I'd like the magnus because i really need a portable pc for my LAN adventures. Lately my big pc doesn't cut it and i liked the review of the magnus a lot.

Btw my main pc is less powerful than this box :D

So i hope i win :D

i would like to win the zbox because it is so much more portable than a pc and i really need an upgrade.  :D

This will serve as an excellent media/pc gaming center for my newly acquired 50' Samsung.

Looking forward to purchase a second one after I win this  :lol:.

Saludos desde República Dominicana!

My dad would appreciate it and he had birthday few weeks ago so it would be good present.

I want it because it would be a nice upgrade from my current rig, and so compact too!

Desk real estate is always an issue for me, so a powerful PC in a super tiny package is an ideal solution, especially if it's free!

The first computer i ever had only had 128mb of ram and cost 2.5k now you can get a beast of a pc that can fit on the back of your flatscreen and you wouldn't notice. All of these zotac pcs are awesome and im going to get one for christmas as a present for myself. 

Eu gostava muito de ter ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 devido não ter nenhum desktop, e era mesmo o o que necessitava pequena em tamanho e grande em poder.

Obrigado,

Melhores Cumprimentos,

Pedro Cravo

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I Want it because i'm soon done with school and i would have to return my laptop.

I want to win the zotac zbox so i can install steam os and play games in the living room with the new steam controller

Cool that it is a worldwide giveaway!! May the luckiest hooman win!