French hit back : heavy bombing on ISIS capital Raqqa

Yummychickenblue

basically "fight violence with violence" logic

thats how the world wars started

i mean if.....one violence is big enough to abolish the other violence.......

that a typical response of a serial killer....

xD yup , you got me ! i am insane xDD , i used to be a christian but then the devils dick made me an atheist and now i killz peoplz for funz xD

xDDDD HOLY CRAP I HAVE NOT LAUGHED LIKE THAT IN A WHILE !! THANK YOU SO MUCH XDD , i really hope you are a troll tho if this is what you think for real you might have a sirious case of mass brainwashing.

this is laughable and does not even deserve a sirious response xD

please dont be a twelve year old and realize the point im trying to make youre generalizing that all christians are mad men who follow someone that doesnt exist. Brainwashing doesnt exist Im proof of that sure techincally im a christian but I dont remember the last time I was at a church I embrace other religions as well such as buddhism because they follow values that should be followed. 

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

This topic has become a religion flamewar shitpost central.

Religions are NOT perfect, there is bad in every religion.

#getridofreligion

Scientology is NOT an atheist group xDDD AT ALL

nvm im being retarded about that... sorry

that a typical response of a serial killer....

oh and pc you know nothing about the typical response of a serial killer xD

and i do, i cant speak much about this but i have dealt with killers rapists pedos and i know how they think and act and those people are really not like me xD in most ways atleast

#getridofreligion

#getridofpeople would be better because atheists arent much better are they

True, those who follow the word of christ or allah kill inoccent people tho xD

Yes but that wasn't the point I was making...

System: Thinkpad T460

DK

I follow the facts.

oh and pc you know nothing about the typical response of a serial killer xD

and i do, i cant speak much about this but i have dealt with killers rapists pedos and i know how they think and act and those people are really not like me xD in most ways atleast

youre actually retarded youre not getting the point

please dont be a twelve year old and realize the point im trying to make youre generalizing that all christians are mad men who follow someone that doesnt exist. Brainwashing doesnt exist Im proof of that sure techincally im a christian but I dont remember the last time I was at a church I embrace other religions as well such as buddhism because they follow values that should be followed. 

i am not acting like a 12 year old i am just making fun of someone who has no idea what they are talking about xD and its fun ! I agree to a huge extent that gneeralizations are never true about all people but i am NOT claiming that all christians are crazy or brainwashed but MOST are definetly brainwashed, and most christians have some horrid belives, i am an ex christian so i know what i am talking about  and i can give you some sweet bibble quotes that you are gonna just love also i can give you a paradox that proves one of 3 possibilities

1: there is no god

2: the god that exists is evil/bad (in human morals)

3: the god that exists is NOT all powerful or simply does not give a shit

Why don't you kids take this shit to PM.... good job at destroying another thread.

What has religion brought , other than many wars killings discriminations and other crap ? now on the other hand science has probably saved you and most people you know at some point of their life thanks to medicine, biology and many other branches of science

DK

I follow the facts.

not what I was saying but k IDC anymore. We need to end this thread. No matter who you are you have no right to take someones life but you have to respect other peoples views and opinions

i am not acting like a 12 year old i am just making fun of someone who has no idea what they are talking about xD and its fun ! I agree to a huge extent that gneeralizations are never true about all people but i am NOT claiming that all christians are crazy or brainwashed but MOST are definetly brainwashed, and most christians have some horrid belives, i am an ex christian so i know what i am talking about  and i can give you some sweet bibble quotes that you are gonna just love also i can give you a paradox that proves one of 3 possibilities

1: there is no god

2: the god that exists is evil/bad (in human morals)

3: the god that exists is NOT all powerful or simply does not give a shit

you are claiming that you said all christians are brainwashed please structure your argument. an ex christian wouldnt say bibble im out.

Yes but that wasn't the point I was making...

What was the point you were making ?

basically "fight violence with violence" logic

thats how the world wars started

Yes and  it's due to basic human nature, revenge is a part of human instinct, though I was informed in this particular case that it was in fact true that no civilians were killed (then verfied it the best I could) however that was due to luck more than anything else, as bombs don't care if your innocent. Revenge like war never changes.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

What has religion brought , other than many wars killings discriminations and other crap ? now on the other hand science has probably saved you and most people you know at some point of their life thanks to medicine, biology and many other branches of science

religion has brought peace what has science done is make things such as weapons and nuclear bombs youre argument is retarded

No matter who you are you have no right to take* someones life. 

(*unless necessary  )

/thread 

you are claiming that you said all christians are brainwashed please structure your argument. an ex christian wouldnt say bibble im out.

xDDDDDD CAN YOU NOT READ ?!!  i stated that i am not saying ALL christians are brainwashed i said that MOST are READ WHAT I AM SAYING AND THINK, i am gonna give you one last reply to this and i am gonna respond to whatever question you give me in that last reply, but you are not worth my time with your stupidity so yup i am giving you one last question, use it if you want my answer

religion has brought peace what has science done is make things such as weapons and nuclear bombs youre argument is retarded

uh, isis is a religious extremist group...their actions are 100% based on religion

and science has decreased human death rate massively

141209_Charts-armedconflicts.jpg.CROP.pr

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

-snip-

PEACE ? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HOLY SHIT my argument is retarded huh ? umm do you know how to use google ? can you just look at how many wars have been started by religion ?  A FUCKIN SHIT TON OF WARS, and science has saved many many many lives more than religion like i said, if you ever broke a bone or were sick from something or hell just used a vaccine your life was probably saved by science ! and sure science can make bombs and weapons but those can be used for protection and for war and again, who causes most wars ? religion

uh, isis is a religious extremist group...their actions are 100% based on religion

and science has decreased human death rate massively

pretty sure bombs kill people. ISIS is just a way to get money for countries such as the US capitalism at any means

also 

what @Arty said

(*unless necessary  )

/thread 

pretty sure bombs kill people. ISIS is just a way to get money for countries such as the US capitalism at any means

also 

what @Arty said

they are acting on their belief tho 

if that belief wasn't their....

and science has decreased human death rate massivel

-snip-

if you look closely you can also see that little thing in 1945 tell me what it is tell me how millions of people died?