i think i went overboard with the white.

Pandora

so my goal for the color scheme was to go for ruby. if you havent seen the show from rooster teeth its very good.

anyway the main colors for her would be white/silver, red and black. in my attempt to tone down the red and black i may have gone over board with the white unfortunately.

so my options right now are

paint the pump red with something. (not spray paint. i dont want to dissemble my loop).

paint the ramp heat spreaders red. 

change the light strip to red

change the cables to red. 

paint the sli bridge (if thats possible)

paint the top rad red (or cover with red tape)

any ideas for what i should and shouldnt do? i really dont want to go to far back to red and black.

obviously i go to far with this kinda thing

post-196525-0-40480200-1447218721_thumb. 

post-196525-0-91071700-1447218864_thumb.

post-196525-0-09412200-1447218868_thumb.

post-196525-0-49020700-1447218870_thumb.

post-196525-0-07724900-1447218875_thumb.

post-196525-0-61615100-1447218877_thumb.

sorry for poor image quality

CPU: I7 8700k @ 5ghz | Motherboard: Asus Z370-Prime | RAM: White Crucial balistix DDR4 2133mhz | GPU: GTX 1080TI | Storage: ssd HyperX 240gig, 2x2tb seagate Firecuda 1tb, BPX 480 gig nvme, 1tb sandisk ssd  | Cooling: Custom loop | PSU: Evga supernova 850w G2 | Case: Phanteks enthoo evolv atx black White modded | system theme: White/RGB/Weiss

so

you made your case after an anime?

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

so

dont you judge me! 

CPU: I7 8700k @ 5ghz | Motherboard: Asus Z370-Prime | RAM: White Crucial balistix DDR4 2133mhz | GPU: GTX 1080TI | Storage: ssd HyperX 240gig, 2x2tb seagate Firecuda 1tb, BPX 480 gig nvme, 1tb sandisk ssd  | Cooling: Custom loop | PSU: Evga supernova 850w G2 | Case: Phanteks enthoo evolv atx black White modded | system theme: White/RGB/Weiss

dont you judge me! 

i think its 

cool

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Naaaa looks cool :D Very simple actually and I like it. God those ASUS cards are sexy  :o

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

Looks nice man, but yeah id say you would want some more red accents

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Looks nice man, but yeah id say you would want some more red accents

where do you think it would look best? i was thinking ram and cables. but then im worred that it would be way too shifted to one side

red LEDs will just wash everything with red

everything white would look red

red on the pump would be ok, and red cables/fittings would also create a nice accent, but replacing all your fittings would be expensive and time consuming

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

@Enderman

Can we see your awesome PC again?

It looks great @thorbrantly101

flsKONM.jpgthis is back before my motherboard died

right now my Sabertooth mark S makes the build unbalanced with way too much white

I will post new pictures once I paint it black again, but it will look very similar to this again ^^^ :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

red LEDs will just wash everything with red

everything white would look red

red on the pump would be ok, and red cables/fittings would also create a nice accent, but replacing all your fittings would be expensive and time consuming

ya not gona touch the fittings.

anyone know what kind of paint i should use for the ram and pump? plasti dip?

ya not gona touch the fittings.

I don't know if it just the camera picking up the light badly, but you might want to diffuse the top LED strip a bit.  It seems overpowering.

I don't know if it just the camera picking up the light badly, but you might want to diffuse the top LED strip a bit.  It seems overpowering.

i think its just the camera its super bad. 

so

BUT IS IT AN ANIME!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

/jk

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

anyone know what kind of paint i should use for the ram and pump? plasti dip?

If you want to paint them plasti-dip would work well since you could remove it anytime if you change things, or something like vinyl wrap would work well. 

I have a write up that goes into detail on RAM/motherboard painting and plasti-dip here if your interested:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/407754-modding-faq-common-mods/