Child Obesity In America in 2011

TheAmazingCookieFromSquare

OK  :huh:

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

OK  :huh:

I was board so I was on reddit so I post on LTT

/blame reddit

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

Cookies in avatar? What message are you trying to relay?

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

^^ Percentages must be higher now right? ;) God, I can't believe how many fat kids I see in England. LOL

Used to be Rare, but I may of not paid much attention until now..

I'm going to put a link to my PC specs which actually aren't my PC specs and I cry myself to sleep everyday so I can have these PC specs but I can't afford these PC specs so PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs.

Parent's should make them into a sport

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

You find me time in my schedule, and I'll go work out my man

Shipping sucks

The pic is from year 2007

The post is about year 2011

Present day is year 2015

10/10

ZVqfz7J.jpg

GG

Parent's should make them into a sport

i love to make people into sports

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

*snip*

GG

It was a 2007 pic before, gg 

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

So why did you make this topic? 

To make fun of the fatties? or just to show that you care?

Maybe it should be mentioned that the curve for childhood obesity has pretty much stabilized and the cases of obesity in very young children has been on a sharp decline

fnf-chart1.jpg

http://fatnewsfeed.com/2015/02/10/this-chart-shows-how-hard-it-is-to-end-childhood-obesity/

So kids have "start doing dem pushups". 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

It was a 2007 pic before, gg 

I doubt he changed it in the 2 minutes between your post and the one that clearly quotes it with a 2011 photo.

I doubt he changed it in the 2 minutes between your post and the one that clearly quotes it with a 2011 photo.

Why the hell would I fake something like that?

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Parents need to start being good parents. But mostly, poor parents need some help in being able to afford healthy food and give their kids healthy opportunities to exercise etc. But if they go to school and eat pizza and other crap every day, then the problem will only persist until the Wall-E story occurs.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

The problem in America with fat foods are the following: marketing campaigns of fat foods, social conformity of what to eat, and addictive ingredients that make fatter foods like crack to kids.  On top of that in America fatter foods and carbonated drinks are a lot cheaper than healthier foods that kids will willingly eat.

Yep, yup. I can buy a 12pack of Dr. Pepper for less than orange juice, jugs of water or even healthy foods like fruits and vegetables. But fat foods wouldn't be bad in moderation. It all comes down to cost in most cases. Fat and unhealthy foods are far less expensive. Until that changes, obese people will remain a growing cancer on America.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

The pic is from year 2007

The post is about year 2011

Present day is year 2015

10/10

IGN/IGN 10