My High School set up an autoclicker

roboplex22

Well, needless to say I go to a techy high school. Our local TV station is hosting a "Battle of the Bands" where people can vote for their favorite band. It has no limit on how many times you can vote. So my Networking teacher made an autoclicker script and installed it on all the computers xD. I went into class today and about half the computers had a sign on it that said "Out of Order LOOOOLLL (troll face)". But the thing is, one of the other schools in the competition is also a techy school. They also have an autoclicker xD. The contest isnt even about the marching bands anymore xD. Its become a competition to see which school is the most techy. At the time of posting this, My school has 53,000 "votes", and the other one has 60,000. There's one other school, but its obvious they don't have a script running xD, they only have 292 votes.

CPU: Intel Core i3-4150 3.5GHz | Motherboard: MSI B85-G41 PC MATE | GPU: MSI R9 270x | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury Red | Storage: ADATA SP600 128GB / WD Blue 1TB | PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ | Monitor: Acer S220HQL Abd 21.5" | Audio: Logitech Z213 Speakers | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma | PCPartPicker Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/v8FNmG

Well, needless to say I go to a techy high school. Our local TV station is hosting a "Battle of the Bands" where people can vote for their favorite band. It has no limit on how many times you can vote. So my Networking teacher made an autoclicker script and installed it on all the computers xD. I went into class today and about half the computers had a sign on it that said "Out of Order LOOOOLLL (troll face)". But the thing is, one of the other schools in the competition is also a techy school. They also have an autoclicker xD. The contest isnt even about the marching bands anymore xD. Its become a competition to see which school is the most techy. At the time of posting this, My school has 53,000 "votes", and the other one has 60,000. There's one other school, but its obvious they don't have a script running xD, they only have 292 votes.

only 53000 votes?  What's wrong with that script?  I could do it in C++ and have it run 1000 per second without even touching the CPU in a noticeable way

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

only 53000 votes?  What's wrong with that script?  I could do it in C++ and have it run 1000 per second without even touching the CPU in a noticeable way

make me that script xD

CPU: Intel Core i3-4150 3.5GHz | Motherboard: MSI B85-G41 PC MATE | GPU: MSI R9 270x | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury Red | Storage: ADATA SP600 128GB / WD Blue 1TB | PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ | Monitor: Acer S220HQL Abd 21.5" | Audio: Logitech Z213 Speakers | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma | PCPartPicker Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/v8FNmG

You should send that to them. Support the cause! lol jk.

You should send that to them. Support the cause! lol jk.

No im not kidding xD. Ill send him the link if he wants xD.

make me that script xD

Well, actually I worded that wrong;  I already have it :D

But it occurred to me this must be clicking on some sort of webpage?  That could hamper the max speed more than anything (network speed)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

But for the record, he did say that he put it together really quickly, so give him some credit xD.

Well, actually I worded that wrong;  I already have it :D

But it occurred to me this must be clicking on some sort of webpage?  That could hamper the max speed more than anything (network speed)

Yeah its on a webpage. I imagine they have to refresh every second or so, and that drastically reduces speed.

But for the record, he did say that he put it together really quickly, so give him some credit xD.

Getting it to run whatsoever is the "time consuming" (but not that much) part.  Once it works at all, it should pretty much work as fast as you want, unless it's in a stupid language xD

It's pretty easy to create that script with AHK.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Yeah its on a webpage. I imagine they have to refresh every second or so, and that drastically reduces speed.

Yeah, I would think it's a website button or something and every click has to be registered by the browser, and sent to the server, and registered there.  Depending on how that works, that could end up being a serious bottleneck

Yeah, I would think it's a website button or something and every click has to be registered by the browser, and sent to the server, and registered there.  Depending on how that works, that could end up being a serious bottleneck

You should like make a script, and get as many people on the forum to install it and just run it 24/7 and see if my teacher shits his pants in the morning xD. I really wish I had me teacher send the script to me.

You should like make a script, and get as many people on the forum to install it and just run it 24/7 and see if my teacher shits his pants in the morning xD. I really wish I had me teacher send the script to me.

If you can compile C++ I'll post a simple version of the code here

(I would have to simplify it to just run left mouse clicks constantly.  The one I have lets me pick what I want to simulate, and is triggered by holding the middle mouse button since it was designed for use in games)

If you can compile C++ I'll post a simple version of the code here

(I would have to simplify it to just run left mouse clicks constantly.  The one I have lets me pick what I want to simulate, and is triggered by holding the middle mouse button since it was designed for use in games)

So you think it would work with the site in question since you have to refresh constantly?

Yeah I just realized every time you click vote, it resets the button so you have to select the school and press vote again. Thats why I'm thinking it wouldn't work very well. 

Edited by roboplex22

So you think it would work with the site in question since you have to refresh constantly?

Yeah I just realized every time you click vote, it resets the button so you have to select the school and press vote again. Thats why I'm thinking it wouldn't work very well. 

Well, lucky for you I have another program that lets you record a series of mouse movements and clicks, and then play them back in an endless loop at whatever time scale you need :D

Well, lucky for you I have another program that lets you record a series of mouse movements and clicks, and then play them back in an endless loop at whatever time scale you need :D

Does that mean I can get a spray for me hack in CS, yes please :P

My PC:

Spoiler

MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti D5 4G, Ram: 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury DDR4, Case: NZXT S340, Psu: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W , HDD's: WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 256GB Scorpio Blue, WD 2TB Caviar Blue  SSD: Sandisk SSD PLUS 240Gb

Sweet! Send it over man!  :D

Does that mean I can get a spray for me hack in CS, yes please :P

That one was designed for the desktop.  Because of the way a lot of games deal with mouse movement, it goes totally haywire trying to record and/or playback.

So unfortunately no :(

That one was designed for the desktop.  Because of the way a lot of games deal with mouse movement, it goes totally haywire trying to record and/or playback.

So unfortunately no :(

Awww :P I can spray quite well anyways haha.

Anyways, GL to OP, I should get into coding

My PC:

Spoiler

MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti D5 4G, Ram: 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury DDR4, Case: NZXT S340, Psu: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W , HDD's: WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 256GB Scorpio Blue, WD 2TB Caviar Blue  SSD: Sandisk SSD PLUS 240Gb

I just checked the site, and we're catching up! Its now 57,000 vs 61,000

Awww :P I can spray quite well anyways haha.

Anyways, GL to OP, I should get into coding

Me too! I'm thinking next semester I'm gonna take Web Programming as well as Networking 1.

Sweet! Send it over man!  :D

While I believe a javascript script running the browser might actually work better for this, I'll see what I can do :)

Update: That was a bit tricky... lol I guess uploading exes and zips are frowned upon for obvious reasons.

Anyways, here is a link to a zip with my 2 programs: link

I think the onscreen instructions are fairly self explanatory.  Just note that it stores the recording files on your desktop, assuming it's in it's default location (on C).  If not, ... eh, this program is old, and I was getting it done quickly :P

Edited by Ryan_Vickers