My High School set up an autoclicker

roboplex22

I just checked the site, and we're catching up! Its now 57,000 vs 61,000

Give us a link to that contest for lols

My PC:

Spoiler

MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti D5 4G, Ram: 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury DDR4, Case: NZXT S340, Psu: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W , HDD's: WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 256GB Scorpio Blue, WD 2TB Caviar Blue  SSD: Sandisk SSD PLUS 240Gb

Give us a link to that contest for lols

INITIATE CLICKING: http://wftv.upickem.net/engine/Votes.aspx?PageType=VOTING&contestid=196361#SubmissionDisplay

Dont vote for the wrong school xD

CPU: Intel Core i3-4150 3.5GHz | Motherboard: MSI B85-G41 PC MATE | GPU: MSI R9 270x | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury Red | Storage: ADATA SP600 128GB / WD Blue 1TB | PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ | Monitor: Acer S220HQL Abd 21.5" | Audio: Logitech Z213 Speakers | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma | PCPartPicker Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/v8FNmG

Ok, will vote for the guys that have 292 points :P

You are the 59k people right?

My PC:

Spoiler

MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti D5 4G, Ram: 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury DDR4, Case: NZXT S340, Psu: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W , HDD's: WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 256GB Scorpio Blue, WD 2TB Caviar Blue  SSD: Sandisk SSD PLUS 240Gb

Ok, will vote for the guys that have 292 points :P

You are the 59k people right?

Yep! 

CPU: Intel Core i3-4150 3.5GHz | Motherboard: MSI B85-G41 PC MATE | GPU: MSI R9 270x | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury Red | Storage: ADATA SP600 128GB / WD Blue 1TB | PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ | Monitor: Acer S220HQL Abd 21.5" | Audio: Logitech Z213 Speakers | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma | PCPartPicker Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/v8FNmG

We hit 60K!!!

So, I've been doing some "work"... if anyone has chrome, to vote more easily, just paste the following in the console (inspect element > console) and hit enter.  If someone can find out how to run it in a loop, I think you've got this in the bag ;)

document.getElementById('SubmissionVote3436260').remove()document.getElementById('SubmissionVote3436260').checked=1HandleSubmit('VOTE')

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

So, I've been doing some "work"... if anyone has chrome, to vote more easily, just paste the following in the console (inspect element > console) and hit enter.  If someone can find out how to run it in a loop, I think you've got this in the bag ;)

document.getElementById('SubmissionVote3436260').remove()document.getElementById('SubmissionVote3436260').checked=1HandleSubmit('VOTE')

OMG Thanks! I think I could just make a macro in Razer Synapse and let it run overnight. We've got this.

OMG Thanks! I think I could just make a macro in Razer Synapse and let it run overnight. We've got this.

You could multiply your effect by running many DSL VMs with some other macro software all doing this :)

Oh, and is this hosted by some local news channel?  Promise me you'll link a video of the night they read the results  :lol:

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

You could multiply your effect by running many DSL VMs with some other macro software all doing this :)

Oh, and is this hosted by some local news channel?  Promise me you'll link a video of the night they read the results  :lol:

I will if I remember! Yeah its hosted by one of the local news channels for our area. I did run your script and unfortunately after a few minutes, it timed out saying "max votes reached for this day" so I'm not even sure how they're doing it continuously at school. But hey, we're still in the lead! I'll try it again tomorrow, and I'll ask my teacher to send me the script and I'll share it with you if you want. Thanks for all your help! I'll keep you posted.

I will if I remember! Yeah its hosted by one of the local news channels for our area. I did run your script and unfortunately after a few minutes, it timed out saying "max votes reached for this day" so I'm not even sure how they're doing it continuously at school. But hey, we're still in the lead! I'll try it again tomorrow, and I'll ask my teacher to send me the script and I'll share it with you if you want. Thanks for all your help! I'll keep you posted.

Yeah ,sure I'm curious as to what exactly he's doing.  My solution is basically like just walking in through the front door... with 1000 closest friends :P  If there is some more backend way to sneak votes in faster, that would be ideal 

Yeah ,sure I'm curious as to what exactly he's doing.  My solution is basically like just walking in through the front door... with 1000 closest friends :P  If there is some more backend way to sneak votes in faster, that would be ideal 

I'll ask him!  :D

So, I've been doing some "work"... if anyone has chrome, to vote more easily, just paste the following in the console (inspect element > console) and hit enter. If someone can find out how to run it in a loop, I think you've got this in the bag ;)

while(true){document.getElementById('SubmissionVote3436260').remove()document.getElementById('SubmissionVote3436260').checked=1HandleSubmit('VOTE')}
Edited quote for improvised looped version. Haven't tested it yet though, so please tell me whether it works.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

hack their website and change your votes to 10 billions

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I think those 2 schools will get banned from the competition and the loser will actully win.

It is not about winning, it's about sending message.

GJ OP's school, thats one way to teach people how to make proper vote polls.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Omg. Overnight we have eclipsed the other school by 100,000 votes. Obviously they didn't run it all night like we did xD.

Edited quote for improvised looped version. Haven't tested it yet though, so please tell me whether it works.

I'll test it when I get home. Funnily enough I'm at school right now so I can't test it.

If only my rig was up and running, I could get 8 separate VMs going, all spamming the script.

maybe even 16

Couldn't you just do this quicker by wiresharking what gets sent when you press vote and then making that happen on an infinite while loop in Python or something?

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Believe me, I tried that since it's so obvious, but it doesn't appear to be that simple.

Couldn't you just do this quicker by wiresharking what gets sent when you press vote and then making that happen on an infinite while loop in Python or something?

I have no idea. I don't tend to make a career out of hacking poorly crafted voting sites, so there are probably lots of better ways I haven't thought of :P

If only my rig was up and running, I could get 8 separate VMs going, all spamming the script.

maybe even 16

Should be able to run 50 or so instances of DSL on about 3 GB of RAM :D

OK Voting ends in 15 minutes. SPAM IT WHILE YOU CAN! xD

OK Voting ends in 15 minutes. SPAM IT WHILE YOU CAN! xD

Well, I think you guys won  :lol:

post-265114-0-43374400-1446857462.png

Well, I think you guys won  :lol:

Sadly I dont believe they announced it on the news, but if I found out they did, Ill link it to you. I was really looking forward to the anchor going "Mainland: 262,183 Astronaut: 86,068 and last but not least, Palm Bay with 523 votes." The funny thing is, I don't even know how good the other people's band is xD. Hell, maybe they have an astronomically better band than us xD.