Feenix Collection Giveaway

Herro.. thanks for the chance to win awesome stuff and giving false hopes and stuff.

The Headset looks awesome. Especially with the wood finish.

ME ME ME pls.

i really like the headset cuz well it looks very elegant and i need one.

The headset looks great and feels very well-built.

In the context of this giveaway, that keyboard is my favorite because I've never had a keyboard worth more than $20 before and wonder what I'm missing out on. 

I personally love Feenix's amazing stylish and well designed products. I have been a long time supporter and i will continue their products. My personal choice for the best out

of the four products is the mouse because of its style and gi Feenix makes great mice.I do however very much find the other products very appealing.

Beautiful free stuff?

Mythical quality?

Yes, please.

The Nascita mouse has a unique body finish that is different from the usual rubbery plastic. Because of its robustness, issues like sweat soaked mice and residual stickiness can be easily avoided or cleaned without ruining the mouse. In addition, it's got a sleek design with a comfortable palm fit that makes this mouse something I want.

The Feenix Aria  seems like a really fancy headset to me.

I love products that use wood and hightech in a complementing way. It just looks stylish and is usefull at the same time.

And wood is also more pleasing to touch then metal or plastic. It just feels way more natural.

I like the Aria headset because it seems like it'll sound better than the crappy speakers on my monitor.

Wow, out of the lot the Headphones would be my favourite, that combination of materials; Any piece of audio equipment that is built using wood has got to be good. Its also quite a looker ;)

The headset looks badass and elegant at the same time. The pinewood definetly gives it a unique style. Also judging from the video, the packaging on all of their products looks really nice

My favorite accessory is the Feenix Autore Keyboard .

senpai gimme please, it'l be both my birthday and Christmas gift woot woot that awesome looking japanese "wood" headset O_O

" I WANT THIS !! " - Shia LaBeouf yelling ...those headphones are pretty nice, i was wondering how different of the sound is in the wooden acoustic chamber

Good luck to everyone

I Love the Aria Headset, Looks sick And would perfectly match my Setup.

My favourite one is the headset, it looks gourgeos with that premium materials. All the gear looks great tho.

I really want to win this!

It's hard to find a solid pair of over ear headphones that don't completely drown out the mid range with bass. With the pine wood acoustic chamber in the Aria, those mids will sound warm and natural. With 50mm drivers you can expect a full performance for gaming and music and with leather and memory foam comfort is a priority. Sometimes on ear headphones and ear buds just don't make the cut, but the Aria has all you would expect from a pair of high end over ear headphones, and more.

The keyboard has to be my favorite. I just love the clean and not so over-the-top look of it that most other keyboards unfortunately don't have.

Love all the products listed, but I'm really desperate for a new pair of headsets :D

I like the headset looks badass! and also i don't have any headset :(

Hello Linus. I love Feenix products. They look great, just love the quality and look of the headset. I would use them with my new, first build that I'm planning to do this weekend. I spend so much money on the parts and still have to buy keyboard and mouse (I have old Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset). It would be perfect if I could get these really nice Feenix products. Love your videos Linus, keep up the good work.