Feenix Collection Giveaway

I want to win that headphone. Its looking beautiful and i know they will sound good.

I like that stealthy looking keyboard

GL to all who enter

That keyboard has a nice design. Also the headphones with that wood  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  looks amazing! I'm ready to win!

I'm gonna say I like their mouse pad. Anything is better than the one I have now (some promotional best buy thing).

I hope I am lucky enough to win giveaway as I not just want but sort of need more equipment for my computer. I recently spent my money buying a computer and wasn't able to buy any thing else since I was on a very strict budget. So when I did buy my computer And installed it I had to ask my sister for her mouse, mousepad, keyboard, and even speakers so I could hear sound as the computer didn't have anything to make sound with. We have been switching the equipment when we want to use our computers and she mostly gets preference since it is her stuff.

Even if I only get one things from the give away it would be very helpful, I especially want the mouse or headphones as they seem very good looking (and the headphones match my wooden desk) and both look as they are very comfortable.

Oh, and the Feenix logo seems really nice.

The Aria is visually stunning with the brushed aluminium and wooden driver-covers. The ear-pads look amazingly comfortable as well! The product just fits right into their philosophy while looking very professional as well. Would love to get my hands on them!

I could really use the Feenix Autore Keyboard as it looks like it would not only be a nice "gaming" keyboard up grade, (as my current keyboard is a very expendable stock hp keyboard) but also would be a really nice functional keyboard for me to type and enter data on as I am currently at engineer school.  I am typically using my computer more than I do anything else in a day and having that extra bit of quality would be really noticeable.

Thanks

Feenix FTW!!!!!

Save on shipping, stay in Canada!! FTW!!!!

My favorite product is the Feenix Autore Keyboard and the nascita gaming mouse. I really like the mouse because it a large mouse that fits very nice in my hand. And the design looks so very nice and elegant. I also loved how it did not need ant drivers and was ready to set up immediately. And all the little touches like the right side being slightly longer showing how much detail they put into it. And for the keyboard, i liked how it has a connection that is a micro USB. It feels so solid and sturdy, and how it looks so sleek and clean.

I feel the Aria headset has to be the most compelling offering. It brings ultra premium quality to the gaming space. I love how companies like Fenix are bringing great style and build quality to a space that has been dominated by loud color and plastic. The design is amazing with a unique blend of modern and classic. I'd love to make it my next headset. 

Though I've never owned any Feenix products personally, I really appeal to the look of this line of peripherals. One product that stands out to me the most is the Aria headset. The build looks sturdy, the cushions around the ears look a lot more comfortable for long-term use, and the color scheme of all their products on this line is just designed to appeal to the eye. Having seen some really good as well as really bad headphones in my time, this headset definitely looks like an experience in itself.

I like the headphones, simply for how cool they look

Never owned any of their products, but that mouse and keyboard sure looks bada$$.  :rolleyes:

That Keyboard looks fantastic and having Cherry MX Brown switches makes it all the more compelling!

The headset with the Japanese wood is definitely the most admirable peripheral out of the set, but with them all working together I'm sure an amazing experience would no doubt be expected.