Feenix Collection Giveaway

Feenix Aria Headset is look cool, why not just give it to me let me try it :))

YOOOOO this stuff looks awesome and the headset looks soooooo gooood!  :D

Love the headphones. The use of wood should allow for fantastic bass response

The Aria headphones look amazing! If I get a set of those cans I'll definitely be binging to music for a long time.

To me, the keyboard is my favorite of the three peripherals here. This is due to it being a mechanical keyboard, plus dark grey on black is just a mean look. It is really nice how well the keyboard and mouse go together since they would be sitting right next to each other and the headphones are remarkable as well. With my plan on building my first system this would be an awesome addition so here's hoping I'm one of the lucky few!

I've been watching Linus build computers and review tech for a few years now.  Little did I know that other than being fun to watch and very insightful, the videos were also subconsciously persuading me to build my own gaming rig...  Which I have finally completed!   It's not a monster, but it's mine and I built it part by part using a few of Linus's videos to help me along the way when choosing parts and assembling the whole computer.  For that I just gotta say thanks!  

Now that the rig has been completed I've been looking at my peripherals and I've realized that they need replacing but after building my computer, there's just no way I can afford it.  The stuff I have now worked great when all I was using was a shabby little laptop, but now that I want to game, my wireless mouse and keyboard and second hand headphones just aren't cutting it.  Then I saw this video about the Feenix Collection giveaway and I knew I couldn't pass up this opportunity.  Not only are they exactly the components that I've been looking to upgrade, but they also look beautiful.  The Feenix logo is awesome and I love the wood finish on the headphones and the fact that they all match each other is epic.  Even the thought of actually using such a nice set of peripheral's is exciting! 

Thanks for this opportunity LTT.  Keep up the amazing work!

Favorite is definitely the headset. The Japanese wood just aesthetically makes them look GORGEOUS

The aesthetics of those headphones are actually pretty cool, plus who doesn't need a new mouse pad. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I like the autore keyboard most but its a really close call because i really like all of them.

Definitely the keyboard.

(Though that mouse looks freakin' comfy.)

There's little better than sleek, simple designs with mechanical switches. (100% better than the $30 AU membrane board I'm using right now.)

-Vylk

Edit: November 9-15 is a great week.

i personally love the headphones and wanna win plz ok i am done now i sleep

I would have to say that the Dimora mousepad is my favourite, as it looks very minimalistic and would suit my setup very well

Some streamers that I follow uses the Feenix collection, and I've always admire the elegant looking design of their products. Too bad that along with shipping and everything it's extremely expensive, or else I would've bought at least one of their products by now. Hopefully I'll win this giveaway though!

My favorite product would have to be the Dimora, just because of the rough surface, the logo on the corner, and finishing it off with a shiny edge.

Feenix Aria was the one product that completely caught my attention, the design looks great and it looks really comfortable for long gaming sessions, also Frequency response of 10hz to 26Khz is really close to Studio Quality, of course paper and real life is a big factor but hey they really caught my eye, well anyways thanks for the giveaway. GL to every one.

Oh my how wondrous that keyboard looks! coincidentally, my keyboard crapped out on me last week!

I love cherry mx brown keys, Mechanical Keyboards for the win!

I really like the look of the headset. I have a large head and it looks plenty big enough and sturdy enough to handle it.

well all their products are amazing but if I was to choose a favorite I'd choose the Autore keyboard,I have only used an mechanical keyboard once and I've been wanting one since then

The headset looks really nice. I have not ever seen a wood finish on a headset. The other peripherals however look very stealthy and would great on any setup. Thanks for the giveaways! 

HI,

I've just bought my desktop set and i need those stuff (gaming keyboard, mouse, headset, mouse pad) so badly....

when i saw the products in the video, it impressed me sooooooo freaking much. especially the SUPER WHITE package. I love it 

Thumbsup* FEENIX:) well done :)

it is just amazing.

i hope i would be one of the lucky winner. *pray hard* :)

Lastly Thankyou FEENIX for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

Thankyou

This would be an amazing give away to win because I really need a new keyboard! The headphones have to be my favorite though because I love a simple and elegant look to all of my peripherals. Hope I am one of the lucky three!     P.S. Thank you for doing such a great giveaway!