Feenix Collection Giveaway

I like the headset the best because it looks so conferrable and so nice.  I also am making a computer at the moment and this would save me a lot of money I can use for other parts.

Good luck to everyone! :D

I would say i like the keyboard Looks like what batman might use :D

THE LITTLE DEVIL : i5 4690k on NOCTUA NHD15

Asus z97 sabertooth mark 2 

WD black 1TB & WD Green 2TB HDD, Samsung 840 Evo 240gb & Hyperx 240gb SSD 

RAM- Corsair vengence 16gb and hyperx fury 8gb

PSU-Seasonic sII 620 wtt power supply

PErPHERaLS: Logitech g403 mouse, Redgear cherry MX brown switches, Logitech gamepad f310,Cosmic byte XXL RGB mousepad 

Audio: SennheiserHD 558 and antlion mod mic

PHOnE: Realme 3 pro 

My favorite product listed on this project is the Feenix mouse pad. It's large footprint gives someone enough space for their mouse, and it's hardpad design increases it's durability and reduces wear and tear. 

--Darkness3840

The headset looks best in my opinion purely due to the material used.

The look of everything makes me feel fuzzy and tingly. Pls let me win.

I like the headphones because they incorperate wood into the design, and you can't go wrong with natural materials.

I like the look of both the mouse and the keyboard. They both look like they are made to last. The keyboard in general looks nice and from the specs look like it could perform better than it looks.

The headset and keyboard looks promising. I'm on the process of starting a lan house / gaming center and would like to win these.

those headphones. They're large, they look insane, and that material. Complements my Alienware 17 (both with same material)

I'd have to say the headphones. I'd die for some better headphones atm.

Autore Keyboard since it has brown switches and it uses a mini usb instead of a micro b for the detachable cable. Plus the fact that it looks a lot classier than gaming keyboards. 

Hey Feenix! I met up with you guys at CES in 2014 and was absolutely blown away with your products, unfortunately as a college student I wasn't able to hop on board. I would love to be choosen, my favorite would have to be the Aria as I am an audiophile, but I'm a sucker for mechanical keyboards as well ;)

Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

I really love the way the headphones look. They also probably sound really nice. I would love to win!!!!!

Never heard of them but my keyboard is missing the W key and cant afford to buy a new one

I'm not going to lie. Those headphones look amazing! I've been looking for a new set anyways and would be awesome to win this!

I really like the mouse because it looks sleek and Simms that it would fit most hand sizes very well. Honestly, winning any of the these giveaway items would be great!

I like the blank key caps on the Autore keyboard.

To be honest, I love all of Feenix's products. When I found them online a few months ago I fell in love with their aesthetic. Everything seems super premium, especially the Autore Keyboard. Everything just looks so clean, minimal, and well built. Would love to own even just the keyboard  :)

Wow! Nice giveaway! I really like the headset with the wood and all. That would certainly look good on my desk! :) 

Head set look really nice. I want one please

I enjoy the seductives curves of the mouse and the way the keyboard really pushes my buttons

Hi Linus, Luke, LMG team, and fans!

I personally really like and appreciate the beauty of the Aria Headset, because it is undeniably beautiful and cool.

I would love to experience those becuase I currently use apple earbuds as my headphones and this would be a major upgrade.

Anyway I am 14 and I am a huge fan, love the videos!

-Mitchell

my favorite product in this givaway would half to be the keabord having only ever demoed a mechanical keaborad in a big box store.. yea it makes my rubber dome keaborad feel like mush. anyway good luck to you all