Feenix Collection Giveaway

The Aria Headset seem to be my favorite the bid driver as well with the comfy ear foam makes for a fantasist high quality sound. I like they keyboard they have as the cherry mx browns are also my fav.

i like the Feenix Autore Keyboard because of its plain look. and i really need a mech keyboard since i am with a shitty membrane one from microsoft

CPU:  i7 5820k  @4.0Ghz Cooler: Thermaltake Nic C5 Motherboard: MSI X99A SLI PLUS  Ram: 8 gb @2133Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 @1560  Case: Proprietary Sun Ultra 24  Storage: HyperX 120gb & 1 TB WD Green PSU: Cooler Master 550w 

It's the keyboard for me, really like the stealthy look & browns ;)

They all look of very high quality, and I think the keyboard would be great for an upcoming build I might be doing. I think it looks elegant and in combination with the Cherry MX browns it would be a good, long lasting keyboard

I love the stealth matte design of Feenix's Autore mechanical keyboard, It would be great to win one since my birthday is coming up in a week :D

Thanks guys! Good luck to all!

I think they all look really nice. Thanks Linus! You are the main reason I decided to build a PC and I don't regret it at all!

Put it this way I don't know what the heck Japanese pine wood does to headphones but I know I love it.

They all look amazing but I think that the Aria headphones look the best. The specs look awesome and they seem like a really good, well balanced high quality pair of headphones. The contrast in materials makes it look great while keeping a somewhat similar colouring scheme

Ohh a give away awesome

The keyboard would be amazing to get since mine is a broken piece of junk

(its missing 5 keys and the left-shift isnt working anymore had it for over 8 years tho)

The feenix aria headset is my favourite because it has a partial wood design and construction which I think looks awesome!

I like th headset with wood it looks good and the keyboard and mouse is very beautiful

The Aria headset looks fantastic. Such a beauty!

I like th headset with wood it looks good and the keyboard and mouse is very beautiful

I like the headset with wood it looks good and the keyboard and mouse is very beautiful

All of the products look awesome but the Autore keyboard especially!

My favorite product of Feenix is Feenix Nascita Mouse beaucose i badly need a new mouse and this one looks preety not just looks his abilitys are high for the everyday gamer.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

Love that you guys do so many giveaways. I would love to get that mouse pad. Could really use one that's larger than the one I have now.