Feenix Collection Giveaway

The headphones look like they are fairly high quality and from reading the description the product page I would be so stoked to win the Aria headset. It is cool that they are using a unique wood to bring about high quality acoustics and bring the right materials in so that it can be comfy as well as functional. Hope to see more stuff from them might have to buy a few things aha.

Side note these would be my first quality headset hope I make it :D

Man, that headset looks amazing. I've always subscribed to the notion that you can always use more cushion on the ear-cups, and those things almost look like they have a solid 2 inches of pillow'y goodness on them.

That mouse look's fantastic. Much want!

Spoiler

The Daily:

ST-box:

Cpu: R5 5600X  Memory: 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz  Gpu: Rtx 2060 Super  Psu: RMx650  Storage: 256GB Nvme (OS), 1TB 2,5" SSD, 2x 480GB 2,5" SSD and 1TB HDD

Lenovo Yoga 14"

Cpu: R3 2200U  Memory: 8GB DDR4  Gpu: integrated Vega 3  Storage: 128GB m.2 SSD

Retired PC's:

Asus gl502vm

Cpu: i7 7700HQ  Memory: 16GB DDR4 Gpu: Gtx 1060 6GB Storage: 256GB M.2 and 480 GB Corsair force 2.5 inch

B-box 1.5:

Cpu: i7 860@3.8ghz  Memory: 16 GB DDR3  Mobo: ASUS P7P55D  Gpu: Gtx 660  Psu: CX600  Case: Random atx case  Storage: 128 gb ssd + 4 TB of hdd's

Dell prebuilt:

Cpu: i5 750@stock  Memory: 8 GB DDR3  Mobo: Dell  Gpu: HD 5670  Psu: Chicony 350w  Case: Dell studio XPS  Storage: 2.25 TB of hdd's

They look really nice, and would make a nice addition to my rig

Their keyboard is so nice looking and elegant, everything about it is great. But I sure do wish it had  Cherry MX Blue switches tho, but that's just me being picky. Thanks for the giveaway btw. 

I really like the look of the featured products in the video, I would have to say I most liked the mouse!
:o

Their keyboard is so nice looking and elegant, everything about it is great. But I sure do wish it had  Cherry MX Blue switches tho, but that's just me being picky. Thanks for the giveaway btw. 

Good Lord! I really like the finish on thos headphones, the keyboard looks sick as well... I Think imma hafta go for the keyboard... though i'd like pretty much all of it

Aria Headset and Dimora Mousepad looks very cool. If I have to pick my favorite, it will be the mousepad.

Thanks for this premium products giveaway. :)

The mousepad is a crazy slick. I use to own an icemat and I think the "Dimora" would be amazing to have. Win or not for the giveaway ill pick up one up.

I like the HeadSet!

Awesome Frecuency response and 101 Db !!! :)

greetings!

Honestly never heard of Feenix, but I really dig the stealth keycaps. 

@TechBenchTV

Ex-NCIX Tech Tips Producer.  Linus hates my scripts. 

I watched the video and i would love to put everything that was in that video in a gamer cave, I love the look of the wood and how everything melds together on the Feenix collection. I wonder it they are as good as they look, i would very much like to test them myself.

I think the Autore is the best product here because it looks really clean and smooth with the silver finish, very nice :D

Really love the stylish look on those products :D

Especially love the keyboard, never had a mechanical keyboard and this one looks glorious

I REALLY dig that autore keyboard, also congrts to linus for hitting puberty :P

All products look amazing, I like the headphone the most.

-G