Feenix Collection Giveaway

I'm very interested in trying out an actual mouse pad. The thing I use sometimes gums up my mouse.

Good luck to everyone and thank you Feenix!

Winning this would be amazing considering both my mouse and headset just about broke around the same time so this would save me a whole heck of a lot of money. Btw if you couldn't figure it out i think the mouse and headset are the nice.

I have always wanted a keyboard without the white prints... and that finish on the headphone :D

I really like their headset because i've been in the market for a sturdy nice-looking one that also incorporates at least decent sound. This looks like a little bit more than that though. I hope it will replace my current pair that is barely holding together with tape.

I would want the keyboard and mouse pad most of all. More so the mouse pad as I have a huge desk, and a tiny ASLEF (trade union in the almighty UK) mousepad. It would allow me to actually move the mouse for once, without it falling off :P

My favorite Feenix product is Feenix Aria headphone because I can either go to a palace or game with. It's bealtiful, comfortable and it has the best sound system ever

I like the Aria headset Actually i love it, and boy they look so premium and so freaking beautiful!! and i have to admit i was jealous when Linus wore it in his review :D. they must be feeling wonderful on your ears!

I am a Music guy and i would love to have it just for music at least for a day! And giveaway's are the only things where one can get such premium stuff, I live in India and sadly there is not much premium stuff available here, even to buy a K70 RGB keyboard i had shell out 60% extra money  -_-

Anyways Thanks for the giveaway, and thanks for reading my comment if u stumbled onto it from a million comments  :)

I love the keyboard!! It looks stylish yet simplistic. PLEASE LET ME WIN!

What Feenix product i like the best?

The Aria has an AMAZING design, i luv wood :D

But i do not luv the wood in my desk! It is a desk with an "Industrial" look, and its surface had a rough wood texture, 
and now you are wondering why? because i tried so many mouse pads but they all just bend with the desk,
and when i hover my mouse over an "anti-node", the laser doesn't see the surface and then my mouse sticks for a split second -,-

So now i use a small cutting board since that doesn't bend xD But i saw the Dimora in last LinusTechTips video and that does not bend!!!!!
That makes the Dimora my favorite.

Srry for my bad english :/

-Blu3

Wow, I had never heard of Feenix before, but that headset is a thing of beauty! Thanks Feenix for the giveaway!

The headset is so pretty, understated elegance, none of this "gamers" rubbish I see on a few headsets, beautiful, I hope I win :)

I really like the mouse. I could use a new mouse as well. My ebay special is not quite working as well as I'd hoped!

Entry entered!

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

The keyboard is my favorite of the peripherals. not a big fan of rgb lighting anyway, so I can appreciate the stealthy black approach. I love mx brown switches and if the build quality is as foretold then I wouldnt it any other way. What else can I say? This keyboard seems to offer all of what I need and none of what I dont.

The mouse looks sick. No fancy macros. It's just sleek and beatiful! :)

I would like to win because I like Feenix

A friend of my own one and I tried it and really liked it

I like the Feenix Autore the most. MX Browns with a minimal design just make my day! Best of luck everyone!

Personally my favorite has to be the keyboard.

I love mechanical keyboards and the dark caps on this board are amazing for stock caps.

Thanks to feenix for the awesome giveaway.

those headphones!! looks epic, sound epic??

I want try it.

That Aria headset is looking gorgeous! I love the brushed metal and wood look.