Sub zero video

10ochamberlain1

Am I the only one that thought the sub zero build a while ago looked absolutely shit. The case was so empty and it should've had another graphics card in there or something

Current Rig

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 @4.0ghz MOBO: MSI Z87m-G45 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb (2x4) CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120v GPU: MSI R9 270x PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ Case: Corsair Air 240 (modded) SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500gb HDD: Samsung 1tb Apple Hard Drive Mouse: Razer Naga 2014

I always love how "too empty" is the reason a computer build is bad. Yeah, fuck airflow and thermodynamics, let's put more shit in there!

also

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

I always love how "too empty" is the reason a computer build is bad. Yeah, fuck airflow and thermodynamics, let's put more shit in there!

Aw-Yeah.jpeg

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Am I the only one that thought the sub zero build a while ago looked absolutely shit. The case was so empty and it should've had another graphics card in there or something

of course it does. performance>everything else in a sub zero build. 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

also

But i don't think airflow would matter as the cpu was phase cooled ?

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Graphics card wasn't phase cooled so it still needed air flow and so did the cooling unit which puts off a ton of heat.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I once saw and I kid you not, a freaking M-ITX motherboard custom fit into a CM cosmos 2.

with the overlay text "but mom I need a full tower!" so yeah... it wasnt that bad

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I always wondered how to get eraser thing and stuff like that for insulating the socket erea & backplate screws ICT and how to get the phase change other than BUYING A 1000USD CASE M8 Linus wtf...

But i don't think airflow would matter as the cpu was phase cooled ?

There are still other components in the system, GPU, motherboard power system, etc.

that tautology tho

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

There are still other components in the system, GPU, motherboard power system, etc.

True .

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

I once saw and I kid you not, a freaking M-ITX motherboard custom fit into a CM cosmos 2.

with the overlay text "but mom I need a full tower!" so yeah... it wasnt that bad

one of my friends wanted to build a mitx "lan box" in a 900D bechause he wanted MOAR FANS and MOAR FASTER SSDstorage.... (He gave me his case money and told me to get a case for his build, he much prefered the black bitfenix prodigy i bougth him)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

one of my friends wanted to build a mitx "lan box" in a 900D bechause he wanted MOAR FANS and MOAR FASTER SSDstorage.... (He gave me his case money and told me to get a case for his build, he much prefered the black bitfenix prodigy i bougth him)

.... I am amazed, a mitx lan box in such a big tower, lan box? hmm okey, better get a cart for it though but mitx? nghhhh.... that does hurt me somewhere down here.

If he wanted a big lan big better have gotten a CM strom stryker, atleast it has 2 handles already :D

but, why the F*cking hell do people want HUGE towers with the smallest mobo possible?! e-peen much?

May the light have your back and your ISO low.