Best Singleplayer games w/ Good story / gameplay?

Filipe Campos

WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 

You should play The Witcher 3.

FX-6300 cooled by Nepton 240M | EVGA GTX 970 SuperClocked | 8GB G.Skill ValueRAM | Cooler Master 690 III | Sharkoon WMP 500 Bronze

Power supplies:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/406160-psu-ranking-and-tiers/ My F@h stats: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=zyntaxable Intel vs. FX for gaming: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/401217-more-updated-fx-vs-intel-for-gaming/

Call of Duty!

or Skyrim, if you like RPG. The story isn't the best but it's fun.

WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 

^^ or that

I used to be quite active here.

The Witcher 3 has the best story for me, and I'm not even halfway through yet. If you like folklore kind of stuff, then a lot of side quests and books you find in the game are actually very interesting. 

I cant even tell you how many times we answered this, Mass Effect series, max payne series...

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Call of Duty!

or Skyrim, if you like RPG. The story isn't the best but it's fun.

Mmm, I'd vote Oblivion over Skyrim for the story. I found Skyrim very lacking in depth and the factions seemed like an after thought. There's Morrowind too, but it's kind of dated now. 

Here are some I think are good.

Chrono Trigger

Gothic 2

Max Payne 3

Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

Hi, I'm bored and I'm looking for games to play singleplayer with good story and gameplay =d

Metro titles

Tomb Raider 13

BioShock 1&2, avoid infinite

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Mmm, I'd vote Oblivion over Skyrim for the story. I found Skyrim very lacking in depth and the factions seemed like an after thought. There's Morrowind too, but it's kind of dated now. 

I want Oblivion, but it's too expensive for how much I'd play it. I bought Skyrim for $3 USD.

I used to be quite active here.

I have Skyrim but I don't like it, I'm a bit claustrophobic and a good part of Skyrim is closed dungeons ^^, Ik i'm weird. I also hate the constant spiders =P

Risen 1, 2 and 3 - It has probably one of the best storys ever made and I think it is by far more exciting than the Witcher 3.
Mafia 2 and L.A. Noire are also amazing. Especially LA Noire is a must have.

I also like Metro, Watch_Dogs, Bioshock and Dishonored.

Edit:
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Tomb Raider 2013

Borderlands

If youre really looking for a deep Immersive story I would HIGHLY suggest a Bioware game, Mass Effect series, KoToR series, or SWTOR (which Is free to play and download at swtor.com).

(NOTE: SWTOR Is also an MMO but you don't really need to embrace the MMO aspect of the game to enjoy It.

LAST 

OF

US 

oh god, if you have a ps3 or 4 you have to play this, makes me cri every time 

The Witcher 3, Dishonored, Darksiders (1 and 2), Metro: Last Light and a little bit of Dragon Age: Inquisition (Inquisition wasn't fun for me on the replays).

Getting Witcher 3 + Dishonored and maybe new AC together with a new ultrawide monitor B)

HALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALO

36820.jpg?w=670&h=377&crop=1

I balled my eyes out at the start of Ori and the blind forest...

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

I balled my eyes out at the start of Ori and the blind forest...

The moment I saw the owl lose it's children was the moment I had tears flowing. What an amazing game, simply excellent gameplay/story/graphics imo.

Ori and the blind forest

Bioshock Infinite

Mass Effect series

Bastion/Transistor

Darksiders 1 and 2

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

The Witcher series

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

I also love the assassin's creed gameplay any games like that that aren't broken?

Shadow of Mordor