November/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Wishlist?

gojira

November is coming, and lets assume most electronic stuff is going to be madly discounted as usual. What tech are you looking forward to snatch up this following month?

junker build in the making

November is coming, and lets assume most electronic stuff is going to be madly discounted as usual. What tech are you looking forward to snatch up this following month?

My first custom pc.

The Canadian Version Of Everything

-Made In Canada

Probably a 4460, mechanical keyboard, g502 and a nice mousepad.

I saw a mid-range gamer's build on pcgamer.com (that really is a little above mid-range in my opinion) that is supposedly future-proofed 4 years (yeah right) that runs about 1300 dollars.  I would like to get the parts on that list for cheaper.  I haven't built a computer in about 15 years so I am looking forward to it but I don't want to break the bank.  I don't NEED the rig right now so I am waiting until Black Friday/Cyber Monday. *fingers crossed*

Not sure if we have black friday stuff where I live.

Maybe a phone, CPU, motherboard, GPU, keyboard..

But I will probably just end up getting one

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

4K OLED TV from LG

4K Sony Camera

Camera Equipment

Madly discounted in The Netherlands happens once in sint juttemis so..

@Minibois :(

Discount in NL means "Ever so slightly closer to how American prices look".

Which is kind of sad. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Which is kind of sad. 

They are like. look the product is discounted! 5€ off from 200€ GREAT DEAL buy now only today bla bla.

There are literally never good deals like 50% off or anything similar to what I see on the US Amazon.

Component type

Recommended component

Price

Processor

Intel Core i5-6600k

$260 (£215)

Motherboard

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming

$162 (£110)

Memory

Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4 2400 (8GB)

$55

Graphics card

MSI GTX 970 4G

$335 (£270)

Power supply

Corsair CX600M 600 watt 80 Plus Bronze

$65 (£61)

Primary storage

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

$98 (£74)

Secondary storage

Western Digital Black 2TB WD2003FZEX

$125 (£96)

CPU cooler

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

$35 (£25)

Disc drive

Asus 24x DVD-RW

$21 (£14)

Cases

NZXT S340 (see below for more)

$70 (£57)

$1226

I am still trying to get back up to speed on building computers so I am researching the cpu and the gpu but I hope to get it to sub 1000 during the Thanksgiving sale season! Also thinking of going with different ram.

Here's my Wish list:

Sapphire Radeon R9 390 Nitro 8GB

Intel Core i7 4790 (Non K)

Kingston KC300 480 GB

Corsair 200R (I love my N200, but it is just too small).

I have almost all the tech I need...still waiting on an upgrade for my Plasma TV though.  If LG OLED TVs REALLY dropped in price I'd probably snatch one up.  Not going to happen.  Outside of that...going to be robbing the blu-ray movies at Walmart as usual.  I tend to spend around $100 every year on them...$3-$8 per pop and I rip them to my NAS.  

New camera,

New ssd's and new hard drives

Maybe new noise

Oh and a monitor (or two)

(Basically Christmas!)

I have almost all the tech I need...still waiting on an upgrade for my Plasma TV though.  If LG OLED TVs REALLY dropped in price I'd probably snatch one up.  Not going to happen.  Outside of that...going to be robbing the blu-ray movies at Walmart as usual.  I tend to spend around $100 every year on them...$3-$8 per pop and I rip them to my NAS.  

actually I'm thinking about getting a TV for my room so I can netflix and chill with the rest of my generation. 

New camera lens :D

And some minor upgrades for my PC like new RAM and another SSD.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

If we have this kind of sales here, I'd go for 

Sapphire Radeon R9 390 Nitro 8GB
Kingston HyperX Fury 4Gb
WD Caviar Black(or Blue) 1TB
Maybe an SSD, a 1080p or 1440p 144ghz monitor, and some nice peripherals.
Basically everything to complete my build.

PC aside, I'd look for a camera or a phone. :D

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

A bag of money to fall out of the sky, preferably un-marked bills, of a net amount of 5 million or more US dollars.

"When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you."

Unfortunately life doesn't have pixie star magic and wishes rarely come true.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

I definitely want to get a EVGA GTX 960 SSC 2gb. Sorta off topic, but this gpu should be fine for gtav at 1080p right?

in need for a TV perferably 60-70 inches under 1,000 which should be easy to get as TVs are always decently discounted and 60 inches go under 1000 regularly 

I'm already calling it: I'll be broke enough to not afford anything. And I was planning on saving up for a TV or a 1080p monitor :<

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

A new HDD or two, just in case of and would love toget a 70-300 mm L or 24-70mm L lens :wub:

Madly discounted in The Netherlands happens once in sint juttemis so..

@Minibois :(

Which is kind of sad. 

or stuff like raising the stock price and call the old one a "discount"

May the light have your back and your ISO low.