Sharing bathroom with disgusting room mate

Imabigmac

I have a room mate (Actually 4) but we have two bathrooms and we have divided it so 2 people share one bathroom. Anyway the person I share with is disgusting, and doesn't give a shit and I need to find ways to get revenge. If you ideas as to how to get revenge on someone who has bad bathroom manners, stop reading now and post them, if you are more curious as to the situation keep reading.  

* So room mate NEVER flushes the toilet - This is where my primary disgust comes from.

* To make matters worse they don't turn of the fan either, so their "excrement smell" just lingers - I just walk and flush the toilet and come back in 10 minutes after turning the fan on - Like if it wasn't bad enough to walk and see shit still in the toilet the revolting smells takes the cake. 

* Room mate uses up all the toilet paper and doesn't replace it 

* Piss all over the toilet and floor - doesn't clean it up. 

* Leaves shaved hair and shaving cream all over the sink and counter. 

So my room mate is a male and I'am a guy too.

I have confronted him with this and he just blows me off every time, quiet frankly he is a real jerk to me half the time any way. He does what he wants when he wants and doesn't care at all for others who may have share something he uses. I asked him about sharing the sharing the cleaning tasks of the bathroom and his response was "I don't clean up OTHER peoples messes".....

I can't reason with him as he always has to be right no exceptions, his option is the only opinion that matters.  I won't stop using that bathroom because then 3 people would have to share the other, and then messy room mate would get "his own private bathroom" and F$#k him so that isn't happening. 

I'm out of ideas other than making his life worse. Ideas on solutions or revenge????? 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Put that clear wrap stuff under toilet seat so when he pees it goes all over him 

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

Whenever he's chatting up a chick, let them know of his personal hygiene.

-snip- 

The guy sounds like a total tool. The way I see it, you have two options:

1) Kick his ass out.

2) Find a different place to live.

EDIT: Revenge won't really help in this situation unless you get "revenge" by embarrassing him about it in front of other people bad enough that it forces him to change in an attempt to save a little face.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

Kick his ass out?

always works

*Hey buddy*

*Whispers* $10K can get anyone killed 

*Whisper again* Hitmen

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

Kick his ass out?

The best solution to the odor is to wire up the light switch to the fan. Just turn off power first. This way he cannot leave the fan off unless he also leaves the light off.

Unfortunately I don't own the place, we are essentially shared tenants. So no one can "kick him out" or can we make changes, but I was thinking of some kind of ghetto set up. 

Put that clear wrap stuff under toilet seat so when he pees it goes all over him 

I'm not that skilled - whenever I do something like that it doesn't look so clear and of course is discovered right away. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Unfortunately I don't own the place, we are essentially shared tenants. So no one can "kick him out" or can we make changes, but I was thinking of some kind of ghetto set up. 

I'm not that skilled - whenever I do something like that it doesn't look so clear and of course is discovered right away. 

Revenge will only make things worse....just talk to your other roommates and share their bathroom. 

"Punishing" him by not giving him his own private bathroom punished you a lot more than it does him. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

take photos of the mess 

I have a room mate (Actually 4) but we have two bathrooms and we have divided it so 2 people share one bathroom. Anyway the person I share with is disgusting, and doesn't give a shit and I need to find ways to get revenge. If you ideas as to how to get revenge on someone who has bad bathroom manners, stop reading now and post them, if you are more curious as to the situation keep reading.  

* So room mate NEVER flushes the toilet - This is where my primary disgust comes from.

* To make matters worse they don't turn of the fan either, so their "excrement smell" just lingers - I just walk and flush the toilet and come back in 10 minutes after turning the fan on - Like if it wasn't bad enough to walk and see shit still in the toilet the revolting smells takes the cake. 

* Room mate uses up all the toilet paper and doesn't replace it 

* Piss all over the toilet and floor - doesn't clean it up. 

* Leaves shaved air and shaving cream all over the sink and counter. 

So my room mate is a male and I'am a guy too.

I have confronted him with this and he just blows me off every time, quiet frankly he is a real jerk to me half the time any way. He does what he wants when he wants and doesn't care at all for others who may have share something he uses. I asked him about sharing the sharing the cleaning tasks of the bathroom and his response was "I don't clean up OTHER peoples messes".....

I can't reason with him as he always has to be right no exceptions, his option is the only opinion that matters.  I won't stop using that bathroom because then 3 people would have to share the other, and then messy room mate would get "his own private bathroom" and F$#k him so that isn't happening. 

I'm out of ideas other than making his life worse. Ideas on solutions or revenge????? 

and upload them to his  fb account and change the password

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

The guy sounds like a total tool. The way I see it, you have two options:

1) Kick his ass out.

2) Find a different place to live.

I Will look in if I can complain about them to the people who are in charge of the whole housing side of things. That will be less destructive.

I will not be living them next time around for sure. 

shove a cork up his ass so he cant use the bathroom

He is twice my size, so that will be fun. Also going to need one big cork.  :lol:

Fire

Okay - where and how much? 

*Hey buddy*

*Whispers* $10K can get anyone killed 

*Whisper again* Hitmen

Hmm, If only I had 10k. I could try and Dexter this myself. 

Spoiler

Fire up his arse- AKA, spike something with tabasco or some other stupidly spicy CONDOMent...

chloroform? 

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

Fire up his arse- AKA, spike something with tabasco or some other stupidly spicy CONDOMent...

Chili powder on toilet paper would probably do the trick, if you don't put too much it should be almost invisible.

Whenever you guys need to wash clothes make sure he's the one loading them and take a 'kek' (read dump/poop/shit) in the powder loading bay or with the clothes themselves.. Make sure you're not caught by the other lads though. He'll get full blame. 

Then run like hell. Preferably in zigzags. Since he'll probably want you dead after that. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

ive got a roommate like that.  as far as never replacing the toilet paper, just keep one of your own, and take it with you when you leave the bathroom.  he'll either replace it himself eventually, or have to use his hand. 

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Revenge will only make things worse....just talk to your other roommates and share their bathroom. 

"Punishing" him by not giving him his own private bathroom punished you a lot more than it does him. 

Logically you are right, and this will likely be what results but doesn't mean I can't joke around a little yet. 

well is the lease written, im sure you guys can oust him out if 3 of you vote him out

Its a agreement through our University housing, so the best we could do is three people complaining about him. However its a non issue for the others.

take photos of the mess 

and upload them to his  fb account and change the password

I like it. 

My brothers do this.  They always bitch how the house is never clean, but never clean up after themselves.  e.e

Yeap this is sums up my life now. 

Spoiler

shove a cork up his ass so he cant use the bathroom

I think I read that wrong

Have a one on one talk like adults?

I have tried, like I said he just blows me off. 

LOL

chloroform? 

That is getting kinda kinda murderish. 

Chili powder on toilet paper would probably do the trick, if you don't put too much it should be almost invisible.

THIS is an amazing idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

Oh my god, I'm having the same thing, my room mate is the exact same, were 3 who share one bathroom, the only way I found that works is to just when ever he has a conversation with people I just bring it up and say that his piss is all over the place and he doesn't flush... After a week or so he started to flush and clean after him self

Early 2020 Build : Intel i7 8700k // MSI Krait Z370 // Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Aorus 5700 XT // NZXT H500 

Early 2019 Build : Ryzen 2600X // Asus Tuff X470 // G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 16GB // MSI RTX 2070 // NZXT H500 

Late 2017 Build : Intel i7 8700k // Asus Prime Z370-A // G.Skill Trident Z 8x2 16GB // EVGA GTX 1080 Ti  // NZXT S320 Elite 

Late 2015 Build : Intel i7 6700k // Asus Maximus VI Gene Z170 //  Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Gigabyte GTX 970 // Corsair Air 240