Sharing bathroom with disgusting room mate

Imabigmac

Logically you are right, and this will likely be what results but doesn't mean I can't joke around a little yet. 

Its a agreement through our University housing, so the best we could do is three people complaining about him. However its a non issue for the others.

I like it. 

Yeap this is sums up my life now. 

if it's in a college dorm then you can frame him and have him kicked out by the RA, get creative, get a copy of the agreement find something that is a direct violation and it wont effect you and have an alliby

1: Talk to the guy In charge (the guy who Is renting the place) and tell him about It. (if not -->

2: Tell your roomate to get the hell out. (if not -->

3: Beat the shit out of him. (if not --> (and this one Is pretty evil)

4: Use chloroform on him while he sleeps, then get a hooker with some sort of STD to have sex with him :P

Oh my god, I'm having the same thing, my room mate is the exact same, were 3 who share one bathroom, the only way I found that works is to just when ever he has a conversation with people I just bring it up and say that his piss is all over the place and he doesn't flush... After a week or so he started to flush and clean after him self

I wish that worked with him... 

if it's in a college dorm then you can frame him and have him kicked out by the RA, get creative, get a copy of the agreement find something that is a direct violation and it wont effect you and have an alliby

Well this is a good idea to get rid of them, but he rarely ever leaves the dorm other than to go to class. So I would have to find some violation within the residence. 

3: Beat the shit out of him....

He is twice my size - not going to happen. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Hmmm, well I would say, use the other 2 room mates bathroom for about a month until he realizes that his shit stinks, then he'll clean it up

Early 2020 Build : Intel i7 8700k // MSI Krait Z370 // Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Aorus 5700 XT // NZXT H500 

Early 2019 Build : Ryzen 2600X // Asus Tuff X470 // G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 16GB // MSI RTX 2070 // NZXT H500 

Late 2017 Build : Intel i7 8700k // Asus Prime Z370-A // G.Skill Trident Z 8x2 16GB // EVGA GTX 1080 Ti  // NZXT S320 Elite 

Late 2015 Build : Intel i7 6700k // Asus Maximus VI Gene Z170 //  Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Gigabyte GTX 970 // Corsair Air 240

I wish that worked with him... 

Well this is a good idea to get rid of them, but he rarely ever leaves the dorm other than to go to class. So I would have to find some violation within the residence. 

He is twice my size - not going to happen. 

or you can start stealing his stuff and sell it or throw it out as your own secret revenge, it can be something as as simple as for everyday the mess isn't cleaned up throw out one of his socks or underwear, or tamper with his laundry, pour bleach in his load

Why is there a squiggle next to your profile pic?

Makes it better

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I think I read that wrong

omg

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King