Wow, the Xbox 360 sucks soooooo much

ed4546

So I decided to play on the Xbox 360 in my living room (the last time I played it was about a year ago) and let me tell you my eyes hurt after using it! I downloaded a demo of Slender:The Arrival (I couldn't think of another game at the time) and holy crap the framerates were horrific. It must have been under 24FPS all the time. I then decided to plug my PC into the TV and show my dad the difference between PC's and Consoles. And even he agreed that the Xbox was crap. Now my PC is not by any means a beast in terms of raw horse power but it still manages 60FPS on 1080p at max settings on most games. But wow, if Microsoft can call that gaming...

It's 10 years old.

This is the kind of crap that needs to stay on /r/pcmasterrace

My 10 year old PC consisted of a Athlon 64 and a GeForce 6600GT... which probably fares about as well.

So I decided to play on the Xbox 360 in my living room (the last time I played it was about a year ago) and let me tell you my eyes hurt after using it! I downloaded a demo of Slender:The Arrival (I couldn't think of another game at the time) and holy crap the framerates were horrific. It must have been under 24FPS all the time. I then decided to plug my PC into the TV and show my dad the difference between PC's and Consoles. And even he agreed that the Xbox was crap. Now my PC is not by any means a beast in terms of raw horse power but it still manages 60FPS on 1080p at max settings on most games. But wow, if Microsoft can call that gaming...

I throw up when I played GTA SA on my PS2!

576i 480i looks horrible, especially with low settings!

If you think Xbox 360 sucks, look at the PS1's specs.

I5 4460 | Sapphire R7 265 | 8gb DDR3

I throw up when I played GTA SA on my PS2!
576i looks horrible, especially with low settings!

Haha

If you think Xbox 360 sucks, look at the PS1's specs.

Oh god no!

Comparing a 10 year old console to a modern rig. 

Step up your game OP. That's the weakest i've heard yet. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

That's the definition of a beast PC right there... It's like you're comparing a WW2 tank to a Challenger II.

Pffftt, if you think that's beast look at a rig with a GTX Titan X in it :D

Pfftt, the original xbox's fps was glorious!

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

Comparing a 10 year old console to a modern rig.

Step up your game OP. That's the weakest i've heard yet.

I wasn't trying to say PC Master Race or anything like that, as much as I do, but even the Xbox One can't handle 1080p! I was simply saying how bad the Xbox 360 is

Wow.... this hurt my brain.... youre comparing a machine that was released In 2005 against your obviously new gaming PC.

Edited by Godlygamer23

I'll compare it to my 980 Ti rig. There is no comparison, of course my rig wipes the floor with the 360 and the One. You can't compare the 360 to a rig that manages 60 FPS. For one the 360 doesn't even achieve that in indie games.

I must be either blind or you're insane because you most likely have at least i5 as a CPU and as far as GPU goes sometimes even GTX 970 struggle get 60fps maxed out 1080p in some recent demanding games. It's even more embarrassing for me as you probably have atleast 3x more powerful gpu than me. Yet i used to consider mine as a gaming beast. :(

Yeah it's 720 60 fps not 1080

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

So you decided to complain about a console that is a full 10 years old now and compare it to your PC? Most games are deliberately crippled in performance when it comes to consoles. MW2 on the 360 ran at 60 FPS. If you want to complain about something, complain about the fact that the XBone has such crappy performance considering where technology is now.

And btw, 60FPS at 1080p is not hard to do on a PC. I can play Tomb Raider with all settings maxed out at 1080p and I'll be sitting somewhere around 80FPS, and my PC is by no means a top of the line buid.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

I must be either blind or you're insane because you most likely have at least i5 as a CPU and as far as GPU goes sometimes even GTX 970 struggle get 60fps maxed out 1080p in some recent demanding games. It's even more embarrassing for me as you probably have atleast 3x more powerful gpu than me. Yet i used to consider mine as a gaming beast. :(

No No No, I only have an X4 860K and a GTX 750Ti. Obviously it won't max out GTA 5 and Farcry 3 etc. I meant games such as Slender:The Arrival, TF2 and others. That's why I put "it can max out most games" otherwise I'll get something in the region of 40FPS in Farcry 3 with ultra settings :/. But hey, I'm probably going to upgrade to a GTX 960 or 970 soon.

980ti is better then a titian x for gaming

K. *slow clap*

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

No No No, I only have an X4 860K and a GTX 750Ti. Obviously it won't max out GTA 5 and Farcry 3 etc. I meant games such as Slender:The Arrival, TF2 and others. That's why I put "it can max out most games" otherwise I'll get something in the region of 40FPS in Farcry 3 with ultra settings :/. But hey, I'm probably going to upgrade to a GTX 960 or 970 soon.

you can put on medium on most games xD unless there games from 2012

980ti is better then a titian x for gaming

Yes fine, but you get the point.

you can put on medium on most games xD unless there games from 2012

Yeah that's generally what I do for games like Farcry 3, but I can put Tomb Raider on the high preset and still achieve 60FPS.

Yeah that's generally what I do for games like Farcry 3, but I can put Tomb Raider on the high preset and still achieve 60FPS.

but honestly it came out in 2005 of course a pic will be better. And ps4 and xbox1 will ran games like like your pc

but honestly it came out in 2005 of course a pic will be better. And ps4 and xbox1 will ran games like like your pc

You mean GTA 5 at 792p at 30FPS??? I somehow don't think that is similar.