A good MMORPG to play?

TheWildOnesEU

Hey guys, so i'm looking for a good MMORPG to play right now in the Adventure genre.

Any ideas?

"We will build a firewall, the firewall will work, the firewall will be successful and if you don't think firewalls work all you have to do is ask Yahoo" 

Guild wars 2 got a new expansion

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

like space ninjas? 

warframe!

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

What kind of a mmorpg do you like?

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

like space ninjas? 

warframe!

I agree, but it's more of a Co-Op F2P in it's own genre rather than an MMORPG because there aren't 'roles' to play unless you're like a Trinity or Rhino or something.

Hey guys, so i'm looking for a good MMORPG to play right now in the Adventure genre.

Any ideas?

Wow or if you can get a alpha key black desert

Black desert online.

Ru server is free but you need to use WTfast

RaiderZ, Vindictus, Final F antasy XIV, Wizard101, Pokemon Revolution Online, Pokemmo, Ragnarok, Metin 2, etc

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Threads Motherboard TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING RAM 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4 GPU 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti Case be quiet! White OS Linux Mint Cinnamon

I agree, but it's more of a Co-Op F2P in it's own genre rather than an MMORPG because there aren't 'roles' to play unless you're like a Trinity or Rhino or something.

or a frost, or nekros, or nova

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Final Fantasy: A Realm Reborn, Black Desert (NA alpha soon but there is a RU and JP server), The Elder Scrolls Online, and maybe ArcheAge.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Black Desert or Blade and soul.

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

Any ideas?

I started playing Final Fantasy XIV: ARR recently and have been enjoying that a lot.  It has a 14 day trial on steam or you can go to their website, PS4 even has a trial version, the game is cross platform so Playstation players play with PC players.  The PS4 version has Keyboard and Mouse Support or you can use the controller and plug a keyboard in just for typing I know people that use either option.

If you like Final Fantasy games you may like this one.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

Top recommendations:

-Guild Wars 2

-Warframe

Umm... that's it. :)

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460; MOBO: ASRock H97M-PRO4; RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 @ 1600MHz; SSD: A-Data SP600 128GB; HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB; GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB; PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W; Case: Thermaltake Core V21 w/ AF140 blue LED fan (exhaust); Monitor: Acer H226HQLBid 21.5" 60Hz 5ms IPS (GTG) HDMI

I started playing Final Fantasy XIV: ARR recently and have been enjoying that a lot.  It has a 14 day trial on steam or you can go to their website, PS4 even has a trial version, the game is cross platform so Playstation players play with PC players.  The PS4 version has Keyboard and Mouse Support or you can use the controller and plug a keyboard in just for typing I know people that use either option.

If you like Final Fantasy games you may like this one.

+1 for FFXIV

I played WoW from Launch up to half way through the Cata cycle, and I'm enjoying FF so much more.

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.

F2P:
- Wildstar (interesting combat and ideas, quest line and story isn't too bad either)

- Vindictus (best combat from an MMO so far, think of it as Dark Souls MMO-fied. The bosses are pretty epic. The story, at least the first arc though, is uninspiring.)

- Guild Wars 2 (it's a well known one, I don't think I need to explain it.)

- Warframe (I personally don't really think of it as an MMO but an 'always'-co-op action game. It has space ninjas, robots and mutated monsters, as well as an interesting perk/upgrade system. While you can buy stuff with real-money, it's mostly cosmetics, as you can get everything else in-game by farming)

- ArcheAge (ugh, I have mixed feelings about this game. But from what I know it has some pay2win elements. If someone who plays it can correct/give me a better summary?)

- Elder Scrolls Online (this video is, sadly, enough. I agree fully with all of his points. Not a very good game, or mmo for that matter.)

P2P:

- WoW (the always present oldie but goodie? The lore of the game and the warcraft universe is amazing, but I personally dislike the combat.)

- RuneScape (there's no point really in playing the f2p version of RuneScape. It's too small, to cramped and gets boring way too fast. Personally, I LOVE RuneScape's lore and quests, and would play it to this day if I didn't randomly get banned on my fucking birthday. Thanks Jagex.)

- Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn (afaik it's a remastered/redone version of the failed FF11 FF14 version 1 MMO SqE attempted. It has been rebuild from the ground up to a very well balanced and interesting game, with cool bosses and as always with FF, interesting lore. And besides - who wouldn't want to ride a Chocobo?)

Not quite, it's the redone version of FF14 1.0, FF11 is a completely other MMO. FF14: A Realm Reborn is 2.0, and FF14: Heavensward is 3.0 (that's the expansion pack, and a properly done one at that).

Also, as I said many times, I can only give recommendations for that game, one of the best communities there is, lots of stuf to do, especially if you're into crafting. In that case you're in for some hard work, but it's rewarding. Don't worry, there is also lots of fighting. I've been playing it since Beta 4 and if you can, try it. Sadly, had to take a break 2 months ago due to work/college. But I'll be back.

OTHERS: (mostly because I don't have information on them except my friends at one point played them)

- Lineage II (prepare for a korean-style grind-fest afaik. Also, the game is full of hackers last I checked.)

- Black Desert (epic character customization, but also a korean grind fest afaik)

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

- Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn (afaik it's a remastered/redone version of the (failed?) FF11 MMO SqE attempted. It has been rebuild from the ground up to a very well balanced and interesting game, with cool bosses and as always with FF, interesting lore. And besides - who wouldn't want to ride a Chocobo?)

Not quite, it's the redone version of FFXIV 1.0, the FFXI is a completely another MMO. FFXIV: A Realm Reborn is 2.0, and FFXIV: Heavensward is 3.0 (that's the expansion pack, and a properly done one at that).

Also, as I said many times, I can only give recommendations for that game, one of the best communities there is, lots of stuf to do, especially if you're into crafting. In that case you're in for some hard work, but it's rewarding. Don't worry, there is also a lot of fighting. I've been playing it since Beta 4 and if you can, try it. Sadly, had to take a break 2 months ago due to work/college. But I'll be back.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own.