So the LTT fans are a bit pricey

thekeemo

So the fancy shmansy LTT edition noctuas were a bit out my budget so I went the DIY route

All you need is:

• A yoyo with orange string
  • A 92mm Foxconn fan from an old HP

Just loop the string into each of the holes and pull

Sadly the fan connector was a teensy bit shorter than needed for me to be able to plug it in but hey what are you going to do

@LinusTech @Slick @dezeltheintern (love you ed) @iamdarkyoshi 

post-95785-0-31098100-1445558874_thumb.j

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

its @LinusTech

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

fixed

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Lol should be on ratchet pics of the week.

Remind me of this.

the pill bottle distracted me so much I didn't even realize that the headlight is in a ziplock tupperware container.  That's amazing

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

the pill bottle distracted me so much I didn't even realize that the headlight is in a ziplock tupperware container.  That's amazing

Alias 'Hood genius' lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems legit

I founf a fan extension and im using it now :)