So Canada elected an underwear model as their leader

Sammael

I'm not complaining, the guy is seriously good looking, who cares what he thinks or believes, this is a good thing.  All the news articles showing him will be a bit brighter for the improved visage.

Thank you Canadians, thank you for making things look a little bit better.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/21/world/americas/elections-canada.html

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

I was wondering why he was so sexy.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Well - guy is sexy, nobody can deny that :/

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

still better than hillary

But what does it matter at this point?

I was wondering why he was so sexy.

btw, I don't think he was actually an underwear model, but could probably have pulled it off if he chose to.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

At least they didn't choose someone who could very well be Putin's brother , unlike Moldova.img_1733401_thumbs_600x440_2401641.jpg

Ok, I'm kidding. He doesn't look a lot like Putin. That's why he got mistaken for Putin at an UN meeting. Hahahahaha. I laughed a lot when I heard that.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

8RvH62Z.jpg

4VelzSx.png

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Underwear model prime minister? Much confuse, very wow.

Is he a good person with a good reputation and was he elected for the right reasons?
If so, let's hope he does what he says he will.

Sig under construction.

still probably about 100 times better at his job then our politicians

ahaha i am joking

100 x -100 is not possible

our politicians could not even be worse.

Underwear model prime minister? Much confuse, very wow.

Is he a good person with a good reputation and was he elected for the right reasons?

If so, let's hope he does what he says he will.

LEGAL WEED IN CANADA!

Canada trying to become best country in the world, they are close, but this might be the last stretch.

Spoiler

LEGAL WEED IN CANADA!

Canada trying to become best country in the world, they are close, but this might be the last stretch.

nah needs NDP for that. Liberals are still right wing :/

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

you guys voted for W bush....TWICE

Yeah. They had to make sure they made the choice by repeating it.

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

nah needs NDP for that. Liberals are still right wing :/

https://www.liberal.ca/realchange/marijuana/

Not even Canadian and I know that.

Spoiler

I'm on the ban alcohol and all drugs except for medical use type of person

Always works brilliantly.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

I'm on the ban alcohol and all drugs except for medical use type of person

Ban alcohol give everyone weed. Less dangerous.

Spoiler

Nixon called it...

Nixon called it...

He also cried like a bitch and flew away with helicopter.

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

still better than hillary

Any random inanimate object would be better than Hillary.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Any random inanimate object would be better than Hillary.

You do know the Republican party nominations are genuinely intellectually retarded, to a very high degree.  Hilary comes off like a genius standing next to those poor excuses for representatives. 

I use the term retarded for it's literal meaning BTW... I don't want anyone up in arms.