How Could This Happen? - YouTube's Most Subscribed Channel - PewDiePie

burgo_pc

And my faith in the younger generation is now lost. Luckely his views/subscriber count is quite low. There might still be hope

The top 100 most subscribed to YouTube channels: http://vidstatsx.com/youtube-top-100-most-subscribed-channels

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Whats wrong with pewdiepie? Would you rather have raywilliamjohnson throwing asian babies as number 1?

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

I dont understand why people care about this... just because he is first doesnt mean you must watch it

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Whats wrong with pewdiepie? Would you rather have raywilliamjohnson throwing asian babies as number 1?

He is just a "little" bit overrated. 

This is only a test

And my faith in the younger generation is now lost. Luckely his views/subscriber count is quite low. There might still be hope

The top 100 most subscribed to YouTube channels: http://vidstatsx.com/youtube-top-100-most-subscribed-channels

I'm only subbed to 1 of those o.o

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

I guess so. I personally like him but would not vote him as number 1. Out of curiosity, which one out of the top 100 would you pick as number 1?

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

whats his channel about ? pokemon  stuff

It's all him going way over with games that are played time and time over.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

but ....how

he is extremely annoying because everything he does is fake

its like people who like professional wrestling

maybe they dont know its fake thats why they like it

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

yep alot of people do better content than him but somehow he got all the credit in gaming videos

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300, MSI GTX 560TI Twin Frozr 2, 2x500GB drives, cheapo 500w PSU, cheapo HP Pavilion Elite m9000 case
#KilledMyWife

I guess so. I personally like him but would not vote him as number 1. Out of curiosity, which one out of the top 100 would you pick as number 1?

I don't have enough experience with any of them to make a definitive decision. 

This is only a test

Pretty much this is why.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I don't care if he is not on the list but Fankieonpcin1080p deserves way more subs just for that smooth voice 

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

i dont even like pewdiepie he is just overrated 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I think he somewhat cool, and I don't personally mind him. Those compilations he make is pretty funny, but not funny enough to make up for all the other junk video's :)

What I dislike the most about him, is those die-hard fans who go onto other videos talking trash. Because if pewdiepie made a video about some game, others can't. Those fans obviously isn't his fault..

Only channel I like in the top 20 is Lewis and Simon, and even then I'd rather something like CGP Grey or vlogbrothers be the number one channel.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

i hate pewdiepie ._. my friends always rant about how hes so funny, hes just fake and annoying

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Hmm, only subscribed to one of the people on that list.

Never heard of 75% of the channels listed either. Guess I better go crawl back under my rock where the internet is still a happy place I can understand.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

I watched less than a minute of one video and it didn't leave the best impression.

And I don't know whether he's gay or not, but either way I don't like how he seems to pander to the gay stereotypes so much. Such a trashy form of 'comedy'...

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

All you need to know about this guy is that he is a mainstream reinforcement type of YouTuber. The most popular and the most 'safe' bet games to talk about, he will talk about, and he will shit all over indies and exciting new ideas every day, ragging on the tiniest faults while combing over faults in bigger games.

Personally I think he's one of the major eroding forces of gaming, propagating status quo and the continuing failure to progress the medium.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

No matter if you like him or hate him, at least appeciate that he is raising a ton of money for charity.